L-TRAIN WHOO WHOO...

patitan

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vidor scored 14 on y'all and a combined 7 on their other 2 district opponents. Sounds like the #8 state defense rating may be a little flawed also.  ???

Read it an weep

PF    PA 

Lumberton  207    48

PNG            133    74

I will be impressed if PNG scores more than 14 since no one has been able to do that yet this year!

Read it an weep

PF     PA   

Lumberton   207    48

PNG            133    74

I will be impressed if PNG scores more than 14 since no one has been able to do that yet this year!

That is what your stats look like when you run up the score on the worst 3A schools in the area. What do you think our stats would look like if we would have played your pre-season schedule?

THIS IS GETTING CRAZY  WE CAN PULL THIS STAT HERE OR THAT STAT HERE WE COULD SAY THAT MATT BURNETT HAS WON MORE GAMES THAN YOUR COACH OR THAT THE STUDENT ARE BETTER LOOKING WHO CARES DEEP DOWN IN YOUR HEART RADIER FANS I HOPE YOU HAVE A SENSE OF FEAR THAT YOU MIGHT HAVE TO MAKE THAT LONG DRIVE BACK NO LONGER UNDEAFETED CAUSE IT IS A 99.9 PERCENT POSSIBILITY  AND DONT THINK THAT THE INDIANS ARE JUST SITTING AROUND WAITING TO PLAY YALL CAUSE IN ALL OF OUR HEARTS THERE IS THAT FEAR THAT YOU CAN BEAT US BUT I ASK FOR THIS AFTER THIS GAME IS OVER AND WE WIN ALL THIS SMACK TALK ABOUT THE L TRAIN (THE LITTLE ENGINE THAT THINKS IT CAN) IS ALL OVER AND YOU WILL RESPECT

http://PNG

FOR THE TEAM THEY ARE PNG IS NUMBER ONE BY FRIDAY AT MIDNIGHT

PNG 28

LUMBERTON 16

[move]SCALP EM INDIANS SCALP EM[/move]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124