Hardin @ Buna Predictions?/Other Small School Game Of The Week!

Guest A-TOWN

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish i could be at this game!  In that district, this will be one of the big match ups as well as EC vs Buna and EC vs Hardin.  Going to be a dog fight between all three for the top spot.  My money is on Hardin.  Later on it will be Hardin and EC for the championship!

Will be a great game but I take Hardin in a Homecoming upset of the Coogs to powerfull of a spread offense

I think that Buna will play keep away in this game because there's no way hardin can stop there run game so i got Buna in a good one  24 to 14

I agree could be close but I see Hardin upsetting the  over confident Coogsn MArsh has field day Scout all you want but you will see a different team in the Hardin Hornets than you have been watching these last couple of weeks Hardin in a huge upset against largest 2A team, in the state.  Coogs should be running away with this district with the numbers they have only missed 3a by 1/2 a kid how do you do this.

Buna turned in 412.5 kids two years ago and the cutt-off was 415. The half kid is a work program kid, If a kid goes half a day then they count as a half. Buna now has around 380 kids so the number comment is wrong. Buna has been a really small 3A for years and were getting killed, now they are playing schools alot closer to their size. The biggest difference in size of schools is in the 3A classification. Hardin is having a great year and this game should be a great one. Buna is not scared of Hardin but they do not think they are going to kill them either. Homecoming scares me because of all of the distractions, coaches have a big job this week keeping the kids focused. The Buna kids are good kids and this football team has brought a new level of pride in the community that Buna has not seen in a long time. Hadrin has done the same and it is a shame that one of these teams has to get a loss this week. Who ever wins will deserve it, because both teams are playing well. Good luck to both. My prediction is 0-0 at kickoff and we will see at the end of the fourth quarter. ;D

I agree could be close but I see Hardin upsetting the  over confident Coogsn MArsh has field day Scout all you want but you will see a different team in the Hardin Hornets than you have been watching these last couple of weeks Hardin in a huge upset against largest 2A team, in the state.  Coogs should be running away with this district with the numbers they have only missed 3a by 1/2 a kid how do you do this.

When the President of the U.I.L. is from Buna, that's how.

Guest ECBucFan

Buna has the power edge and Hardin has the skills.... This could be a great game. Im just TOTALLY guessing here: Buna 21, Hardin 20. I feel Bunas line might help dominate the clock, so Hardins high octane offense might not have numerous opps. Best wishes to both!  :) 

I was watching the recap on SE TX Sports Channel and all I can say is number 63 is a beast on Buna's O-Line. Look for Buna to place their tightend on the same side as number 63 and run all day. Unless Hardin has some kind of miracle cure to this virus, the only thing Hardin will be catching is a cold... look for Buna to win by atleast 10.

Yes, this will be a great game. Coach Larry Haynes & the Hardin Hornets have their work cut out for them but I believe they will prevail & come out with a victory. If I'm able, I'll keep everyone up to date on the score on fridaynightmadness.com....thats if i have service there..lol..Good luck to both teams!

Buna turned in 412.5 kids two years ago and the cutt-off was 415. The half kid is a work program kid, If a kid goes half a day then they count as a half. Buna now has around 380 kids so the number comment is wrong. Buna has been a really small 3A for years and were getting killed, now they are playing schools alot closer to their size. The biggest difference in size of schools is in the 3A classification. Hardin is having a great year and this game should be a great one. Buna is not scared of Hardin but they do not think they are going to kill them either. Homecoming scares me because of all of the distractions, coaches have a big job this week keeping the kids focused. The Buna kids are good kids and this football team has brought a new level of pride in the community that Buna has not seen in a long time. Hadrin has done the same and it is a shame that one of these teams has to get a loss this week. Who ever wins will deserve it, because both teams are playing well. Good luck to both. My prediction is 0-0 at kickoff and we will see at the end of the fourth quarter. ;D

I agree with you

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anagha.23
    Newest Member
    anagha.23