*Jasper 68 BC 3 Final/Comments*

Scoring summary

BRC -- Carlos Ponteiu 27-yard field goal, 09:35, 1st.

JAS -- Domique Bailey 1-yard run. PAT Failed kick ( ), 08:37, 1st.

JAS -- Kadaroe Rawls Blocked punt. PAT 2 Pt Run ( ), 07:04, 1st.

JAS -- Domique Bailey 29-yard run. PAT Kick ( David Beck ), 03:59, 1st.

JAS -- Malcolm Bronson 45-yard run. PAT Kick ( David Beck ), 00:00, 1st.

JAS -- Domique Bailey 11-yard run. PAT Kick ( David Beck ), 06:53, 2nd.

JAS -- Domique Bailey 17-yard pass to Derrick Day. PAT Kick ( David Beck ), 01:55, 2nd.

JAS -- Domique Bailey 15-yard run. PAT Failed kick ( ), 09:09, 3rd.

JAS -- Darren Bronson 3-yard run. PAT Kick ( Zach Riggins ), 05:25, 3rd.

JAS -- Darren Bronson 30-yard run. PAT Kick ( Zach Riggins ), 11:05, 4th.

JAS -- Kadaroe Rawls 47-yard run. PAT Kick ( Zach Riggins ), 07:18, 4th

Bridge ran the same play on 1st down every time. Jasper was waiting on it every time. A lot of BC injuries there will be more of that in the future. The same ones come out of the game when BC gets down by 20.

Congrats. to #4 for hanging in there all season w/ little blocking. #9 looked good until the head injury (no blocking). Anyone know how many total offenseive yrds BC had? Anybody have any game stats on BC? I never thought BC would go 0-10 but it is starting to look like it. Anyone know if BC has ever went 0-10? Does BC start the sophmore qB the last 4 games. One good thing is BC cut its ints. down.

#4 ran the opening kick off all the way back to the 3 yrd line. BC then changed their offense. They put no recievers on the field and tried to run the ball in. What the heck was this. Jaspers line men are as follows 260, 240, 270, 240, 260. Why would you try to run the ball up the middle on these guys? I'm no expert on football but I'm also no dummie. If you are facing that size line spread them out. I think BC players are beat down right now and have lost all fight and confidence in themselves. I hope coach Stump can pull them out of it.

I don't think all of BC's problems lay in the fact that they are a young team.  What I saw was a team that was young in fundementels of football.  There were several times that a BC player had a Jasper runner dead to right, but never finished off the tackle.  If you dont wrap your arms and hold on the runner will just bounce off you and keep going.  This happened many times in the game.  If the play went away from players it was as if they were no longer in the play and just stopped.  We were always told never stop till you hear the whistle.  Now I am not sure if BC has been disheartened due to what has happened to them this year, but it's up to the coaches to keep this team together and make sure that no matter what happens they can still build on next year.  When young men start quiting or start grumbling about their team it makes it even harder.  Big Heck Yeah to #4 he was like the energizer rabbit...took a hit and kept on going and going and going.  chins up we have all been thru this some as fans and others as players.....cept WO-S  I guess :D  just my two cents

Guest Bulldog

Bridge ran the same play on 1st down every time. Jasper was waiting on it every time. A lot of BC injuries there will be more of that in the future. The same ones come out of the game when BC gets down by 20.

Congrats. to #4 for hanging in there all season w/ little blocking. #9 looked good until the head injury (no blocking). Anyone know how many total offenseive yrds BC had? Anybody have any game stats on BC? I never thought BC would go 0-10 but it is starting to look like it. Anyone know if BC has ever went 0-10? Does BC start the sophmore qB the last 4 games. One good thing is BC cut its ints. down.

BC went 0-10 there last year in 4a (1999). Let's hope some pride can be salvaged and we can win one......

Guest Orangeboy

I totally agree with you there!!  You have to start teaching in junior high the fundamentals of the game.  That is one thing I can give a shout out to Les Johnson for.  He started in junior high teaching kids what to do. He,also,would attend junior high school practices.

:D :D ;D ;D ;D :D :D

I think I threw up in my mouth a little when I saw this name.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124