Freshman of the Year

I saw the kid play and i think he is better than his brother and i dont doubt that the coach is right when he says he batted over 600. Besides that district is weak in pitching not to take anything away from williams cause he is only a freshman. i vote for him. The other nominee from east chambers williams ripped 1 -2 at their place and 4 - 4 at home and i believe he had 2 triples

I believe Seth should be freshman of the year as well but to say he is better than Ethan is absurd. He had a great season but does 1 season make a player?? If so lets get former Baltimore Oriole Brady Anderson and his 1 season of 50 hrs into the hall of fame. Nothin away from seth he MAY have the potential to one day be better but he is not. Ethan hit over .500 his fresman year when the pitching was alot better. district MVP as a sophmore. He struggled this year and still hit obver .300. Some people struggle against lesser talent. And has college speed and arm if he imporoves his glove he will be playin at the next level. They are both talented but IMO Ethan is better

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder