Ladyhorn Volleyball Rocks the House!!

UKCats

Tarkington has had a good program for the last few years and it starts from the ground up.  Their junior high program is good as well.  I was at the Tarkington MS tournament last weekend and the Lady Horns 8th grade A team was very good.  Great servers and they are always active on the court.  I believe the HS team has only lost 3 games overall this year.  Kudos to the Lady Horns...and the coaches as well.  Almost forgot to credit the coaches.  They know their stuff.

Tarkington has had a good program for the last few years and it starts from the ground up.  Their junior high program is good as well.  I was at the Tarkington MS tournament last weekend and the Lady Horns 8th grade A team was very good.  Great servers and they are always active on the court.  I believe the HS team has only lost 3 games overall this year.  Kudos to the Lady Horns...and the coaches as well.  Almost forgot to credit the coaches.  They know their stuff.

You are correct, however, they still have games against teams that issued 2 of those losses, more than likely leaving them (bar any upsets) at 9-5. This record could force a potential tie with OF (their other loss) for the remaining spot to go to the playoffs.....translation......get to cocky to soon, and you could be rocking AT the house, while Silsbee, BC, and OF are continuing their season!

You are correct, however, they still have games against teams that issued 2 of those losses, more than likely leaving them (bar any upsets) at 9-5. This record could force a potential tie with OF (their other loss) for the remaining spot to go to the playoffs.....translation......get to cocky to soon, and you could be rocking AT the house, while Silsbee, BC, and OF are continuing their season!

Ahem.... Key word emphasized above..........  ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83