West Brook BIG "D"

Guest WBFan09

Guest WBFan09

West Brook's averages

Total Yards Allowed/ Game   156.4

Total Rushing Yards/Game     99 (including a 311yd pounding by Westfield)

Total First Downs Allowed     34 (AVG 6.8 )

Fumbles by Opposing Teams  17 (AVG 3.4)

Passing Yards by Opp.          297 (AVG 59.4)

Im pretty sure these are AMAZING!!!

Guest Robert Plant

The West Brook Big D has not shown any thing to me. Maybe it me, but it looks like they get worst the better team opponent.

It looks like your saying that WB gives up more yards to the better the teams. Who doesn't ???

Guest WBFan09

actually they arent getting worse the better teams they face...while they did give up 311 yards rushing they only gave up 62 yards in the entire game...so while our rush defense wasnt very strong our pass defense really stepped up for us Westfield only completed 20% or their passes

I love our Defense, however, I am afraid that they might be a little light when we run up against very large offensive linemen.  Our safeties really have to support on the running plays which leaves us a little vulnerable to big pass plays.  Westfield was able to exploit that to some degree.

okay, when i saw brook play central, i saw very quick DE play and that's about it. central imo don't have a top notch qb. outside of that no one have challanged brook yet,except westfield. in district they only have faced  lower tier teams. now,i'm pulling for them this week to smack lee,but lee isn't very good without moore. it will be a better challange than the last two weeks. let's not forget brook started last year just like this and had humble and cv sneak up on them and we gave them a whole lot of trouble in a big shoot out. like i stated earlier,brook goes deep in the pplayoffs because they will win the district and face weaker teams in the first couple of rounds.don't take this as a hating post.i think the defense is slightly overrated. they are good enought to win our district though.

okay, when i saw brook play central, i saw avery quick DE play and that's about it. central imo don't have a top notch qb. out side of that no one have challanged brook yet,except westfield. in district they only have faced  lower tier teams. now,i'm pulling for them this week to smack lee,but lee isn't very good without moore. it will be a better challange than the last two weeks. let's not forget brook started last year just like this and had humble and cv sneak up on them and we gave them a whole lot of trouble in a big shoot out. like i stated earlier,brook goes deep in the pplayoffs because they will win the district and face weaker teams in the first couple of rounds.don't take this as a hating post.i think the defense is slightly overrated. they are good enought to win our district though.

one of the main reasons that WB lost to Humble and Channelview was because thay got so beat up in the PAM game. The Titans played Brook very well, but VERY physical, and it took out some of our top defensive starters for the next couple of weeks. Once they returned, we started winning again.

Guest WeedBegone

The West Brook Big D has not shown any thing to me. Maybe it me, but it looks like they get worst the better team opponent.

It's U

By the way--is their any chance that you might also be a bad umpire?

Maybe I'm being a little tough West Brook's D. I must admit they are way way better than last year. I just was expecting more,since so many people had told that the defense was going to be very good. It is possible for the defense to improve.....P.S. I couldn't be an umpire like to cheat!!!! ;)

you could be one in the NBA....I hear they're taking applications! :D big plus if you bet on games, too!

West Brook Defense looked pretty good against Baytown Lee. They really controlled the line of scrimmage and made very few mistakes. I really wish Lee's star running back Jarvis Moore could have played, it would have been good test for the D. I was wondering if any players were lost to injuries this week on the defense?

Guest WBFan09

West Brook Defense looked pretty good against Baytown Lee. They really controlled the line of scrimmage and made very few mistakes. I really wish Lee's star running back Jarvis Moore could have played, it would have been good test for the D. I was wondering if any players were lost to injuries this week on the defense?

Robert White is still out unlikely to attempt to come back against a weak Baytown Sterling team

im not sure about Falgout our safety...he got a concussion or something and was put out of the game for the 4th quarter last week...however knowing him give you a good idea that he will be playing, he is one of the hardest workers on this team and hates not contributing for his team

Shane McCardell is good to go after being out for a few weeks

Guest WBFan09

i havent seen WB this year do they have a lagitimit shot at playing for the state title?

we have the great gift of having Katy in our region...so it would definitley be a tough one to get all the way there

havent seen WB this year do they have a lagitimit shot at playing for the state title?

There passing game will have to improve to make it all the way. Just my thoughts. I would love to see it happen.

I think we have a good shot at a deep playoff run......state title, I dont know? We are averaging about 430 yards on offense a game and only giving up on defense about 150. We are avging 220 yards rushing and 210 yards passing a game. We are able to spread it around pretty good! So far we have 2343 total offensive yards this season, 1294 rushing, and 1094 passing! I dont know if those numbers are good enough to get the Brook through six rounds of playoff competition, but they should speak for themselves!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont