24-2A District Champions

Who will win 24-2A this year?  

1. 1. Who will win 24-2A this year?

WOW 9 of the 11 statements were about Deweyville for a team that does not have much respect in this district they sure are talked about alot. I wish we had to put our real names on here it would be very interesting to see. I hope this is not a case of another person with sour grapes. The players are working hard to improve and deserve some respect. If you fitandfiddle want to bash a coach have the guts to talk to him in person(but we all know that will never happen). To the young men from Deweyville "Keep working hard and we are proud of you" To fitandfiddle (DontKnow) you must be very worried about Deweyville and you should be friend. To all the teams in the district best of luck and to all the young men working hard keep it up. :lol:

fitandfiddle is DontKnow on another site. You bashed Deweyville on there also. Same material on the other site. Come up with some new bashing material that is getting old. You know hate can kill a man. I will PRAY for you coach.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard tonite the young man from Anahuac tore an ACL,anyone else heard anything else about this?I still look for Deweyville and Warren to vie for the 3rd playoff spot.I dont see an undefeated team in this district.I dont know anything about Hardin but the top 4 picks in my opinion are E/C,Anauhac,Warren and Deweyville .These teams are a whole lot closer in talent than some people realize.

I'll stand with my prediction. It is just a guess like everyone else's. And yes I posted it on another board. Just this:

1. East Chambers (6-0)

2. Anuahac (5-1)

3. Warren (4-2)

4. Buna (3-3)

5. Hardin (2-4)

6. Deweyville (1-5)

7. Kountze (0-6)

I was then called nasty names by DP#4Fan (in fact the Moderator threated to kick him off the board) on that other board and he said I didn't have any reason to rate Deweyville that low. So I gave him the reasons that I listed above. Since I saw he posted on this board I thought I'd go ahead and put those up here for him. I also have reasons for placing each of the other six teams in the places they are listed but I wasn't verbally attacked by any of their fans. I've never seen them play and have only seen one of the teams in that district but I read the papers and the boards and keep up with a lot of the area teams. I haven't been called coach in about 16 years from back when I got railroaded into sitting the bench with my sons little league team..lol I understand you may think you are one but I respect coaches but realize every week when I cash my check why I couldn't be one. DP#4Fan you do provide us with a lot of humor "around the water cooler" drop by sometime - if you get my drift. (that should be a good hint for you...lol)

I think East Chambers and Anahuac will be fighting for first also and I think Deweyville and Warren will also be contenders for third. But I mostly appreciate the respect some of yall are givin Buna because we were just too small to compete with Jasper and Silsbee and to be in 3A and although that doesnt excuse our losses to Deweyville and East Chambers we do have a much better chance of competing in 2A. Even if Buna doesnt make the playoffs they might win some games and actually have a chance to do somethin and who knows crazier things have happened.

This is gonna be closer than alot of people think.No one will go undefeated in this district.E/C has to be the favorite then my picks are Warren,Deweyville and Anahuac.Dont mean to knock Anahuac I just know they lost their best running back.Warren lost their QB last year in the first quarter against Wdvl up until then they were playing pretty solid.Not much depth for the Warriors at that spot.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder