You know what I like best about.................................................

You bring 8 and you'll be in a bind... we'll have 4-5 out in patterns.  Central/Brenham/Waller/broken legs haven't been able to stop this offense.  Those are the facts and they are undisputed.

Penny, these guys have not watched any of the games. They don't know that Kirby has seen more pressure than most QB's see in a season already. If PNG thinks they are faster and have a better pass rush than some of the teams we have already played, let them think.

I hope your line can block because Bellows is going to be on his butt a lot. Ned has no running game and PN-G front 8 can bring the heat. I look for a close game with PN-G pulling out a win.

your kidding me right no running game dude guess again we have a great back named bass

Keep thinking yall are all that and underestimate our "D" and your QB will be eating alot of turf, and dj? please line it up and run it at him all night

I don't think Nederland underestimates PNG's D, but penny is right...bringing 8 plays right into our hands...PNG may have a good D, but the key will be can PNG cover all 4 of Nederland's wideouts...central brought the heat last week and it didn't work out so well for them; as for dj, if you recall, he played an outstanding game against you guys last year and is playing very well this year; you guys may want to give Grogan some thought as well.

The entire week of MC Madness is almost too much fun; this is by far one of the best rivalries around.

I hope your line can block because Bellows is going to be on his butt a lot. Ned has no running game and PN-G front 8 can bring the heat. I look for a close game with PN-G pulling out a win.

png brings 8 to stop Bellows, and you'll see how good a running back that we don't have. Rushing the passer makes our running game GO!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami