ALL POSTERS LETS DO THIS!!!...PLEASE READ...

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One more suggestion guys. Due to the fact that we have had many pulled muscles in the previous games. I suggest we play 7on7 rules instead of rushing the QB. We don't want any old timers (like me) going down.

Sounds good to me, oh I would suggestion zone D. I'm too old to chase around people playing man to man.

You've got some selective memory going there titan. Ya'll jumped out to a 21-7 lead until the Swampdude to Gasilla hook up got going and we took the lead late in the game 28-21. That diving catch that you made was to tie the game at the end. See, always got to keep you JC boys in check.

The next year, OC won 35-14 at Nederland. The following year was when things just got out of hand when we played @ WO-S again (I will not post the score again out of respect :P). You couldn't make it and they really needed you. In fact, it is actually time to play back in JC unless you just can't find a field.

wasn't sure about bulldog stadium. if someone from nederland can give us some ideaif it's available??? the reason i said nederland is because it's a neutral site as far as the drive goes for the jc team. i know PAM practice field is available.

I'm sure that Hooks stadium wouldn't be a problem...

Oh yeah, and I just remembered why the game got dropped (sorry Jake, but I have to) ;D ;D ;D

2004: JC- 7

OC- 81

Yeah, it was UGLY!!! :o

I thought it was worse than that and I don't remember us scoring. LOL We did not bring much talent to the table that day to say the least. The previous two games were very good ones though if my memory serves me correct.

PM ME YOUR CONTACT INFO!!!

remember we won with me diving into the endzone??? lol. who was the nederland qb that played with us in the beginning???

Barbay and Weeren played with us in the first half and had to leave. I think the game ended in a tie. I forget. I had a good game though, should have retired. lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124