kOUNTZE LIONS 07-08 BASKETBALL SEASON

WILL IT BE A REPEAT TO STATE?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. WILL IT BE A REPEAT TO STATE?

• NO
    • YES
    • MAYBE

setxreporter you really think kountze will finish behind hardin and anahuac...You gota be kidding me...lol Kountze murdered Hardin and Anahuac this Summer with Coach Joubert so just think about it. I say the district is going to be determine whenver kountze and E.C. play the district will be 1 Kountze 2 East Chambers 3 Warren or Hardin

Surely your not saying Coach Joubert coached them during the summer.  Isn't that illegal?

No they didn't play with coach joubert but he was there watching the games because they were in kountze..but saying that Devin is overrated and all of this is just stupid. Yes Kountze did murder anahuac and hardin this summer but they had there whole team and they also beat Big Sandy pretty badd and Beat Warren without Devin in Silsbee.  by like 30 so this district is going to be decided between kountze and e.c.  Its all about how Tramain Thomas can get some help at the Guard Position because if he doesn't have that they will not beat kountze.

Kountze will be a better team than people r giving them credit for. How many times in the past has Kountze had a sub-par team? Warren on the other hand is getting overrated.

I like the way you think BUC2010,keep on thinking that.While I don't put much stock in summer leauge games Warren had already played Silsbee and Lumberton in a 2 hour period when they played Kountze at the Silsbee tourney(with 6 players).Warren and Kountze played 1 time this summer when both clubs had there 5 starters and Kountze won that game in OT.Kountze will be very good this year and EC will go as far as Tramain takes them.As far as Warren they could easily develop into a contender,they always play EC very tough.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami