Nederland vs Montgomery

Who advances?  

1. 1. Who advances?

This will be a test for Neds offense, they are going to have to out score Montgomery.

On the flip side I think Jordan Stanley will be a huge factor in this one. Montgomery has big aggressive hitters and a junk ball throwing lefty could handcuff that Bear offense.

From what I hear about those montgomery fans :evil: , you Ned folks need to show up in full force for games 2 and 3 if there is a game 3.

I do believe that Nederland can win this one, bats are hot and Smith is almost money.

Nederland will win 2 games. This will be different. Nederland hasn't played a series since the earlier tournaments. Where we played a team twice, we won the second game if we lost the first one. Our hitting is now improved. Our starting pitcher is improved but the second, third and others starters have had plenty of time to rest and get ready for the coming test. Helmke is a very good pitcher. He can get the job done. Jordan Stanley gave up seven hits to The Woodlands and except for the three to five errors we had, we could have beat them! Smith, one of our better hitters, was held out because he had pitched in an earlier game and he got a hit late in the game. The Woodlands pounded the ball but the defense stopped or caught one ball after another and made the throws. They had 6 fly-outs to OF, and 10 IF putouts. We definitely can beat Montgomery.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont