Vidor at Dayton Predictions?

Guest TravelingBandsman

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why would it bother them..they dont pay him anything.he cant keep anyone on his staff,he dont ask for anything,and who would take his job if he did go some where.So from a management point of view they have it made.

the Academics in Vidor are excellent and thats all they really worry about..(academics come first and foremost i understand)

Academics should come first. Football a close second in my opinion. Looks like the adminastration in vidor has put it on the back burner with the pay coach mathews is getting. Theres no doubt about it he is at a disadvantage when you look at his pay.

Guest TravelingBandsman

Yes, Academics should come first, althought I think Football and Band should be equal in second most amount of funding.

Good luck to Vidor.

I'll have to agree with whoabroncos09 though. I have faith Vidor won't even be able to score.

Guest whoabroncos09

Yes, Academics should come first, althought I think Football and Band should be equal in second most amount of funding.

Good luck to Vidor.

I'll have to agree with whoabroncos09 though. I have faith Vidor won't even be able to score.

i really think that our defence is just too good for vidor.

just because lumberton didnt score till 14 seconds left..

and ozen didnt score at all.

Guest whoabroncos09

no.

i cant do that.

i cannot go without posting for a week.

it is just not possible for me.

we will just see at the game.

do you play???

Guest TravelingBandsman

No we wouldn't. A football team isn't made good by how much money their school gives the team. The team is successful by Coaching, Players, Hardwork, and Will.

Although, I'm not including staff salaries in what I think. Those I consider separate from the way I think the school's money should be distributed.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami