Silsbee vs Bridge City

What a game. Silsbee takes it in three games. :o Been watching volleyball for several years now and this has to be the best game I have seen. BOTH team played hard tonight. Just can not say enough about Silsbee, getting dig after dig after dig, willing there selves to a win. BC came with everything they had and dug down deeper and brought some more. Silsbee just had the answers tonight. Great game plain that was carried out by a focused team. Great crowd for both sides. Things are heating up in 21-AAA volleyball. Go Tigers!!! 

Congrats to Silsbee for last night.

These teams are tied for District and I believe it will end that way.  I would guess that they may be like the Jasper vs BC series in baseball last year.  These two could possibly end up playing each other for the Region III Regional championship.

Close hard fought games with close scores at the end: Silsbee held their composure and completed more good serves and prevailed.

This was the first volleyball game I've been to that has been able to hold my attention, no offense, I went to the football game afterwards and believe or not was more entertained by the volleyball game. The scrubs know what you girls are about now. And props to B.C. #2 she was a savage.

Go Lady Tigers

This was the first volleyball game I've been to that has been able to hold my attention, no offense, I went to the football game afterwards and believe or not was more entertained by the volleyball game. The scrubs know what you girls are about now. And props to B.C. #2 she was a savage.

Go Lady Tigers

We were so glad to have you guys at the game.  It really helps our girls to know they have your support.  Thanks!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami