Comp pct              41.67                20

Punts                      3                  3

Punting Yards          138                99

Punting Average        46                33

Fumbles/Lost            3/3                3/1

Penalties-yards        9-55            4-25

Guest ECBucFan

what do you have?

I don't know what officially constitutes a fumble, but EC mishandled many balls. Talking around in the stands this came up, most people thought it was either 5 or 6. Just asking: if a pitchout is muffed, then the back covers it before being downed for a loss, is that statistically a fumble, even though a defensive player never touched it?   

Hats off to the Pirates! What a game for 3 Qtrs. They need to play like that the rest of the season and who knows. Defense was very good! #72 for the Pirates was a WILD MAN on defense. The best single effort I have seen in awhile. Offense is lacking a OC. JMO Great effort Pirates! Good luck Bucs on the rest of the season.

I don't know what officially constitutes a fumble, but EC mishandled many balls. Talking around in the stands this came up, most people thought it was either 5 or 6. Just asking: if a pitchout is muffed, then the back covers it before being downed for a loss, is that statistically a fumble, even though a defensive player never touched it?   

Yes there seemed to be quite a bit more than 3, with that said, what a game to watch, both teams played hard and never gave up, typical DV vs. EC game, #1 is as good as advertised, super quick, and he picked up a bunch of critical 3rd and long's and seemed to be everywhere on defense.  DV needs to come out and play this hard the rest of the year, and please DV, play your best players on BOTH sides of the ball, we are not a 4a or 5a team that has that depth to have a complete off and def.

Deweyville was not wore down. Every single player played with heart and intensity throughout the entire game...we played hard with a top 20 team (sounds to me like you are more of a baseball man) :-\

Your right about the outstanding effort that Deweyville put out friday night, In my oppinion some players had the game of their life ie.(Heath) and everyone played an intense game,;but, When a team like Deweyville dresses out 19 players, and all but a few have to play both ways against a top rate physical team like EC , you can't help but start to get physicaly spent after awhile. I'ts not a slam on Deweyville players, it wouldn't matter what team had to play both ways for a whole game. This is where being a bigger school, with more players like EC has the advantage.But this may all change next year with re-alignment?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83