**Hardin 28 Warren 6 FINAL/COMMENTS**

Guest TravelingBandsman

Where do you think that will put Hardin after Friday is over. I believe they'll be at least 3rd.

Edit: Well nevermind, standings right now show them at 1st. That may change slightly but that'd be awesome to see Hardin in 1st or 2nd place.

I was at the game. Warren come out ready to play and Hardin didn't!! Thats basically all there was. Hardin could not get an offensive drive together like they have been able too. Hardin's defense was outstanding for the most part. Warren had a few key turnovers that might of kept them in the game, but like I said Hardin's defense stepped it up tonight. I saw a little bit of what I am used to seeing in the 3rd quarter, but still not the same. Props to Warren for a good game, it was pretty much close the whole game. Good luck to Warren the rest of the season and lets just keep rolling Hornets!!!

And another thing, Warren got Nolan's second sack on the YEAR!! Congrats.

Yea, I want to say the same thing, Warren played a really good game tonight.  They were very "prepared" for what Hardin was trying to throw at em.  Warren's defense is amazing.  They bring it for 4 quarters, I was impressed.

Props to the Hornets though, the D did step it up tonight, because Warren looked like they might have their way with Hardin in the first quarter.

Nolan still threw the ball well, and Stelly had an amazing game. Warren went in wanting to shut down Marsh, they didn't shut him down, but they controled him somewhat. 

Good job Hornets, congrats on 6-0!!!

The First half was gettin interesting because it was close and all...If warren wouldnt have fumbled right there by the endzone..the game would have been down to the wire i believe..hardin had to struggle to get the endzone so they didnt just run them over....Hardin's offensive line is amazing...no wonder why the QB is doing good...they bubble around him...john stelly didnt look that impressive though...

Warren's D played hard.  Don't brag on Hardins D to much,  Warren has no offense. Hardin's QB is very good but had plenty of time to throw.  Marsh was covered well, Warren just couldn't out jump him.  Warren has too many issues, 2 QB's, no kicking game, no running game and to many players in the stands. I was impressed with the hitting from Hardin.  It was a good game until the 4th.  The sportmanship was great,  Congrads Hardin! good luck.  I't going to be rough in Warren for the next 4 weeks.

EC will be able to run with Hardin at the skill positions and I think that game is at EC so they will be the favorite there.I don't know what kind of speed Buna has in the secondary but the key for them will be ball control.They have to keep the Hornets offense off the field to beat them.This one will be fun to watch.As usual both these games will be determined by who gets the turnovers.Gotta congratulate Hardin and Coach Haynes , the kids played hard and clean and even heard great compliments about how polite they were talking to the locals after the game.EC,Buna and Hardin are the playoff clubs in 24aa if they stay healthy.

that would be a turnaround last year hardin almost finishing last in district and this year going undefeated and winning district

Don't get the cart in front of the horse.They will make the playoffs but 4-2 will be a lot more realistic.I hope they do well seem like a pretty good group of kids.

That will be the key for Buna, ball control is the only way they keep Hardin from scoring but they have done a pretty good job of ball control this year.I really don't know enough about Buna's secondary to comment on them but they better be fast and able to jump to matchup with Marsh.I think they will move the ball on the ground.Should be a great game.Where is it gonna be played??May determine the outcome.

Guest BLEEDORANGEANDBLACK

the defense held up pretty well.hardin has one heck of a offensive line.these guys were pretty big and in shape.if only we could get some more points from the offense.hardin is not the same team we played last year.these guys have got it together.i'm not sure if they have a new coaching staff or what but they are very impressive..our crowd needs to back our boys regardless of the score.the player thats been on the sidelines this year was trying to get the stands fired up several times but not much happened.i know alot of people are ticked about the coaching decisions but the boys need some support.hats off to the ref's,they called a good game.also thanks to the KOUNTZE LIONS for showing up an supporting us.i know they were scouting but they were rooting for us.even #74 was there that was injured.these were some polite kids.nice to know that the "bad blood" isn't there like several years ago.good luck guys the rest of the season.also had a few BUNA players there too.thanks for coming out.

The Buna Hardin game will be played in two weeks at Buna. (it's Buna's homecoming) Should be a great game. I love the fact that everyone thinks that Buna is only an offensive team. They have only allowed 12, 6, 7, 6, 7 pts in 5 games. That's 38 if you are scoring at home. I know, I know they have not played anyone (So relax eagleonefan, I said it for you). Buna plays @ Kountze, then Hardin, then @ E-C. So the next three weeks should be a great yard stick for this defense. Kountze runs right at you, Hardin spreads it out and E-C does both. Looking forward to the next three weeks win or lose.

The First half was gettin interesting because it was close and all...If warren wouldnt have fumbled right there by the endzone..the game would have been down to the wire i believe..hardin had to struggle to get the endzone so they didnt just run them over....Hardin's offensive line is amazing...no wonder why the QB is doing good...they bubble around him...john stelly didnt look that impressive though...

Must not be a player posting trash like this Stelly averaged 9.8 yards per carry pretty impressive if you ask me.

Stelly gained over a hundred yards on a pretty good run defense.He is a good player.The hornets made great adjustments and took what the defense gave them.The difference in the ball game was halftime adjustments Hardin made them Warren didn't.Depending on what the defense keys on Hardin has several players that can beat you.

Stelly gained over a hundred yards on a pretty good run defense.He is a good player.The hornets made great adjustments and took what the defense gave them.The difference in the ball game was halftime adjustments Hardin made them Warren didn't.Depending on what the defense keys on Hardin has several players that can beat you.

I agree Hardin has many weapons and they know how to use them.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn