Who will beat lumberton 1st?

Guest kingme2007

South Lake Carrol has issued a challenge...l

Lumberton's next defeat will be sometime in December, after they win the 4A title with ease, Southlake Carroll will soundly defeat them in an exhibition game..

Can't say right now.I'm in the air on this one.Although, I do believe Lumberton is for real.As far as respect ,as unfair as it is you don't don't get it from one season.I feel even if they go to the playoffs this year they will still not get the respect they deserve.Ask the Nederland folks about back in the mid 90's when things started coming together for them.They didn't get the credit or recognition they deserved until late 90's to early 00's.Like I said they have a good team,the recognition will come in due time.

Guest maverick24

vidor can easliy beat lumberton this year....as well as lumberton beat vidor...noone has an easy game in 22-4a....but VIDOR will upset lumberton this week ;D ;D ;D

Thats Funny Right There!!!!! You are a true Vidor fan VPIRATE Good luck to yall the rest of the way!!!!!!

Whoever plays them after Vidor will beat them.  I think they are much improved and the Lumberton of old would never have come close to beating Dayton.  Just think that the district is far too competitve to crown them as district champs yet.

ltownraiders 95,having raider pride & team spirit is great a must, loving your town

,community,county, is fantastic, but running these mindless,thoughtless, damaging

??? ??? ??? ??? ???  ??????  is stupid .all u r doing is inviting people to realize how

braindead u r, dont laugh big house, im also talking to u. dont come back on here

& say that i dont have pride,or i dont care about our raiders,cause i do , if i

didnt i wouldnt spend  1/2 my time defending the majority of raider fans against

the other posters who think we r all like u. does your mommy know where u r. :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder