*Post Tuesday/Thursday Jr. High Football Scores Here 10-2-07*

Legacy Christian defeated High Island 40-22.  Very well coached team as far as their play goes but the worst sportsmanship i have ever experienced.  Cards played hard but couldnt overcome six turnovers.  They never quit and continued to fight even when legacy christian called a timeout with 17 seconds to go to try to score another touchdown, but we stopped em.  Go cards.

Guest Orangeboy

The best 8th grade football team this year 2007 is the Anahuac A team they havent lost a game all year long they are 5-0 for the season we have 4 running backs that can start anywhere what we have to do is make sure they stay in the program and build from there.

That's pretty impressive coming out of the Wack!

The best 8th grade football team this year 2007 is the Anahuac A team they havent lost a game all year long they are 5-0 for the season we have 4 running backs that can start anywhere what we have to do is make sure they stay in the program and build from there.

They have that every year in 8th grade but they never keep those kids in high School

We will keep them together and if they keep the same coach that they have been having I beleive a Coach Borne has been there and doing a great job with those kids.  They won last Thursday against East-Chambers 32 to 6 he played the B team for 3 Quaters of the game.  Like I said these kids should help in a couple of years.  There record now is 6-0 for the season can't be stopped.  Last year these same kids were 1 tie and 7 loses he turned it around for them and the Freshman team that Anahuac has now, under him went 6 and 2 when they were 8th graders.

Pantherfan#30.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami