HD vs. Evadale

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kountze also had 9 turnovers. If i didn't know any better, I'd say that would have something to do with losing by 1 point. Dang, 9 turnovers! WH should have killed them...

well if you think about i might be from west hardin and i do beleive the final score was 15-7 and i dont remember nine turnovers

Guest wolfman

let me tell you something i dont care who you have on your team but you cant play football as a one man team so im sorry who every trea smith is but he is not going to carry your boys the hd im sorry but lets she who evadale has #28, #14, #21 #34, #55, #84, #70, #6, #77, #76 and a few more but i dont remember their number thats on offense and the other side we have #84, #34, #28, #21, #54, #55, #76, #6, and a few more but i dont remember their number

thats cool and all but do yall have a good depth. can evadale's bench pick up the slack when needed

The # 42 and # 84 teams overall record. 3-3

Here are the teams rankings.

W                        L

Chester-148         Kountze-162

Colmesneil-125          Deweyville-104

Legacy-80                Price Carlisle-I Don't Know they are descent

F.Y.I. Kountze and Deweyville are both 2a and Price Carlisle was within the top 20 when Evadale played them (not sure what they are ranked now). Man, that's not a bad record, especially when Kountze has 403 kids in high school and Deweyville has 231; both have at least 100 more kids in high school than Evadale who has 126... You know, if you're going to talk smack, know your facts!

Evadales line is weak this year last year they was strong. I don't know what happened to them. Their backfield looks strong though.

ARE YOU INSANE?!? (P.S. You are not required to answer that!) You obviously have never been to an Evadale game in the last two years. The Offensive Line is at least twice as good this year as it was last year simply because, this year, the O-Line tries their hardest.

Like I said, know your facts!

well if you think about i might be from west hardin and i do beleive the final score was 15-7 and i dont remember nine turnovers

I don't doubt that WH had something to do with all of those turnovers (the film shows 9; 3 of which were open-field fumbles). But how can you brag about beating somone by 1 touchdown when they had 9 turnovers?

I don't doubt that WH had something to do with all of those turnovers (the film shows 9; 3 of which were open-field fumbles). But how can you brag about beating somone by 1 touchdown when they had 9 turnovers?

none of this matters (but yeah your right i do need to give all the credit to my line and i do i owe my line all of them yards... i love them guys... and our quarterback even took the whole offensive line out to eat... and we will do the same thing every week because we are a family)  tonight is the big night its time to play so strap your helmets on cuz evadales coming!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siiyyaa
    Newest Member
    siiyyaa