HD vs. Evadale

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I promise you, Evadale has nobody who can stop Tre Smith one on one. They can gameplan to stop him, but it may take the whole secondary. Unfortunately for the Rebels, the Bobcats run 4 and 5 WR's and they all run 4.5 40's and under. I dont' know if Evadale has any kids that fast, much less 5 or 6 of em like the Bobcats have. I know it's not all about speed, but it helps. Heck, Buna double-teamed Tre and look at the team they have. We really dont' have anything to compare HD to Evadale this year oppenent wise except Beaumont Legacy. Evadale beat Legacy 27-20 after going into the 4th quarter tied 20-20. The same Beaumont Legacy team that HD lead 58-6 going into the 4th quarter.

I was a little too sarsastic in my previous post, I'm just tired of everyone doggin on HD this year saying we're "down" this year. We have a complete new coaching staff, completely new. We're running a system that is light years away from what Barbay did last year. This preseason was all about figuring out who fits better at what position and what works and what doesn't. I dont' think a 1A team who's two losses are to two 2A schools with a combined 9-1 recored (Buna and Kountze) is enough to classify having a down year. HD will finish 8-2 or 7-3 just like we always do......lol.

The # 42 you gotta be kidding me. I want you to line up one on one with trea smith and see who wins. i got all my money on him winning that battle. How you gonna trea smith who him. He will beat you in any sport you challenge him in. True # 42 you did have a lot of yards against chester but you got to give credit to your line. It's not like you did anything. I think evadale is going to retire your jersey after you graduate. # 42 do you think your under disguise. You are an embarrassment to evadale. They can't be that desperate. Step your game up and do something against us then say something.

i aint #42 but he is my friend and i am thinkin he will runn all over u and if he cant stop trea smith i can  he will not get a ball deep on me all night  :o

i aint #42 but he is my friend and i am thinkin he will runn all over u and if he cant stop trea smith i can   he will not get a ball deep on me all night  :o

you should focus on WH first but friday night all you will be able to think about is wh beat kountze and they pounded yall

you should focus on WH first but friday night all you will be able to think about is wh beat kountze and they pounded yall

true they did beat us  thats part of football... but we are a different team now.. and we will step up our game and play friday night...

Kountze also had 9 turnovers. If i didn't know any better, I'd say that would have something to do with losing by 1 point. Dang, 9 turnovers! WH should have killed them...

The # 42 you gotta be kidding me. I want you to line up one on one with trea smith and see who wins. i got all my money on him winning that battle. How you gonna trea smith who him. He will beat you in any sport you challenge him in. True # 42 you did have a lot of yards against chester but you got to give credit to your line. It's not like you did anything. I think evadale is going to retire your jersey after you graduate. # 42 do you think your under disguise. . They can't be that desperate. Step your game up and do something against us then say something.

You're right Bob. He only had about 80 yards with 6 or so carries... You disgust me.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder