Evadale VS Chester Predictions

Guest beat-em_deep

Guest TravelingBandsman

Chester surprised me when they beat High Island. It wasn't the best team in A that they beat but...they won a game.  I'll give this one to them if they try to win like there's no tomorrow

Chester 7

Evadale 3

im going with evadale cause in our last game we ran the ball up and down the flied but just could not put one in and need i remind you the price is ranked in the top 20 and we had the chance to win but just could not get the ball in the end zone for nothing and i dont think chester is near as good as some of the team we play this year (and im not over looking them either) so i think this should be a fun game for the rebels and a very long game for chester

im going with evadale cause in our last game we ran the ball up and down the flied but just could not put one in and need i remind you the price is ranked in the top 20 and we had the chance to win but just could not get the ball in the end zone for nothing and i dont think chester is near as good as some of the team we play this year (and im not over looking them either) so i think this should be a fun game for the rebels and a very long game for chester

Athough  I agree with the meaning of your post, ya'll better show up and take care of business.  I hear the Price Carlisle game was much closer than the score and penalties and bad breaks hurt the Rebs.  I've said it before; "you better hoe the row in front of you!"

Evadale has a lot of great players and they have sight of greatness but until

they start playing with heart they will just be another (if we would have team)

the quarterback has improved 10 fold over last year and can suprise you. they have a great running back in #34 he'll run the ball down your neck if your not ready. the #28 has a low center of gravity and runs like a bull with his head down

that #21 is an awsome player but he will run up to you and stop instead of blowing thruogh you but if you don't watch him he will beat you on the routes

d-fence has a big hole up the middle but at the price gamethey showed they could shut the door every now and then they will have to play this week because

the chester coach knows the boys from Evadale ,Franklin was from Evadale for a while it all comes down to one thing if they play with heart, they can beat anyone in the district if they don't under estamate there foe. :'(

Athough  I agree with the meaning of your post, ya'll better show up and take care of business.  I hear the Price Carlisle game was much closer than the score and penalties and bad breaks hurt the Rebs.  I've said it before; "you better hoe the row in front of you!"

not only did evadale walk the ball up and down the field they had three plays that would have turned the game in their favor.... not only that but they held a top 20 team to 20 points.... that in itself is an accomplishment

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder