hj vs hf

Guest Dr.J

who wins  

45 members have voted

1. 1. who wins

• hj win
    • hf win

Guest tigersvoice

I fear Hamshire-Fannett.  Everyone knows about WO-S and Kirbyville.  You will have to beat them; they are so good that they will not beat themselves.  Now, about the rest of us in 21-AAA - Jasper is improved but still a year away at least.  Orangefield is just too small, in numbers and size.  Bridge City?  New Coach with a new scheme and too few athletes = probably not this year but could be something in a year or two.  So that leaves Silsbee, Hardin-Jefferson and Hamshire-Fannett.  The district has yet to see it from Hardin-Jefferson.  Their fans talk a good game but . . .  Brings us to Hamshire-Fannett.  Seems they are hungry, improving and hard to evaluate and to me that is dangerous.  Silsbee?  Well, a work in progress.  Tigers have a world of talent but most of it is young and that means mistakes and errors and that leads to misery.  I think H-F beats H-J by a touchdown and H-J can then start posting on the basketball forum.

Guest ECBucFan

EC has played both teams and IMHO, H-F was the tougher opponent.

EC got both teams down early but HF tried to fight back the second half while H-J pretty much checked it in.

I concur.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83