Why is Buna the only team doged on for running up the score?

Red Wasp

I heard a caller on 560am discussing the classless behavior of your coaches.  If it wasn't an onside kick then why try to score?  You ever heard of kneeling the ball?

As for staying out of the conversation, the question was asked so i gave my opinion.  That's what this forum is for!!  Do you think i like the things being said about the Raiders and my son who is one of the skilled players for Lumberton.  Absolutely NOT!!!  But this is a open forum and we are all free to voice our opinion. 

If you have a problem with it talk to your coach.  He is the one running up the score, not me. 

If you don't like it you can find me at every Raider game to say something about it.  I am the balding fat guy that likes to support my Raiders.

We have been up 28-0, 35-0, and 41-0 at half of each of our first three games.  We called the dogs off and played 2nd, 3rd and even 4th string players the rest of the game.  We could have scored 70-80 points in each of those games but that's not good to have the opposing kids HUMULIATED like that. 

If Buna makes the playoffs i hope they face Newton.  Coach B will get a little redemption for his son....    

Hey you say you dont like wut is bein said bout lumberton then go talk smack on there sites not bunas we aint said nuttin bout yall.  I hope Lumberton makes it 2 playoffs anyway.  and your sayin we should kneel the ball the whole 2nd half, or rather hand the ball off and fall down on purpose?

Guest A-TOWN

Hey you say you dont like wut is bein said bout lumberton then go talk smack on there sites not bunas we aint said nuttin bout yall.  I hope Lumberton makes it 2 playoffs anyway.  and your sayin we should kneel the ball the whole 2nd half, or rather hand the ball off and fall down on purpose?

Raidernation, did yall doged Cleveland and Bridge City

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder