Ozen At Dayton Predictions?

KFDM COOP

Dayton has big problems also, stop a.j. and you stop the broncos offense, they have  no running back to speak of, punting game is the worst ive ever seen. 

Well Matt, since you're honest, I'll take the Panthers lol.  They're defense will keep them in all their games.  If the offense would only show some consistancy.....

I was at the PNG/Ozen game and I'm not making fun of Ozen, but I would go for it on fourth down unless I was inside my own 20. I'm serious. I team way better than PNG would've hung about 48 on Ozen due to the crazy punt team.

WB is the best team in our neck of the woods period and they only scored 26 with some of the same mistakes being made by Ozen.  Ozen's D is lights out.  If the offense would play half as good as the D, they'd be undefeated

Had an 45 min convo with an indian fan and when I asked him how Ozen and PN-G look, he said Ozen looked like trash.  He said in the same tone, PN-G looked like trash.  But I called it an indian win with Ozen bumbling up on offense.  This Dayton game will be no exeption.  They will be in it and but Dayton makes on or two more plays for the win for dayton.

WB is the best team in our neck of the woods period and they only scored 26 with some of the same mistakes being made by Ozen.  Ozen's D is lights out.  If the offense would play half as good as the D, they'd be undefeated

Maybe maybe not, heck we scored 21 on them and everybody thinks we're horrible. Ozen is not a good team at all, and I'm sorry if that offends you. Two big offensive plays and one defensive play that resulted in a TD. If our offense played as good as our D we would've scored 48 on Ozen I promise you. Maybe WB isn't as good as you think they are.

Naw, WB is that good.  They're front four is the best in the area.  2 1300 yard RB's, Oline can block.  They just made the mistake of throwing on Ozen and 5 INT's kept them in the ball game til late.  And even after last night, Ozen's still plus 5 in turnovers lol.  They'll be okay against Dayton

Guest whoabroncos09

Dayton has big problems also, stop a.j. and you stop the broncos offense, they have  no running back to speak of, punting game is the worst ive ever seen. 

dont even start wit our running back.

its his first year at that position.

and our punting is pretty good.

jeff hasnt had a lot of experience as punting.

but in my opinion he is better than cody.

cody is a good quarterback.

and aj had to step up for the team and take his spot.

john gable is a good running back also.

since we lost mike dugat..

we had to get somebody.

and john is doing a great job at it.

How many yards, touchdowns does john have?

I checked the chronicle stats, these are the rushing leaders for dayton, i don't know if the lumberton game has been included in this yet or not

#1 Cody Green (2 games)

#2 A.J. Dugat

#3 Ronnie Powel

#4 Ford Smesney

I don't remember Cody ever punting 12 yards, i think that was the average for the 1st 3 games, heck it might have been 15 yards

Guest band of brothers

who is #14 on dayton?, it seemed like the beginning of the second half they were going to use him alot more, which kind of worried me a bit because he was showing some good speed,I think he could take some pressure off their qb.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami