upset of the year???

IT IS NOT THE UPSET OF THE YEAR.

JUST BECAUSE LUMBERTON WON DONT MEAN ANYTHING.

WE CAN STILL COME OUT ON TOP.

IT IS JUST ONE WIN.

THEY HAVE MY RESPECT.

THEY DID GREAT LAST NIGHT.

WE JUST COULDNT FIND ANY OPEN RECIEVERS.

BOTH DID WERE GREAT.

IT JUST SO HAPPENS THAT LUMBERTON ENDED UP WINNING.

couldnt have said it better

Guest whoabroncos09

THANKS.

I JUST DONT THINK IT IS THE UPSET OF THE YEAR.

I MEAN YEA...

I WAS UPSET.

I WAS SITTIN UP IN THA STANDS CRYIN.

I WAS MAD!!!

BUT ITS JUST ONE LOSS.

WE WILL LEARN FROM IT.

yeah i dont think it was either..but im juss tired of people actin like we are makin a big deal over nothin this game was a huge deal for lumberton

First of all, if someone on a message board can keep you from enjoying a huge win, then you need to evaluate your priorities and probably stop coming here.

Second, I know this win was a huge deal, and I didn't say it was "nothing," but for God's sake - act like you've been there before. Make the playoffs. Don't blow all of your mouthing off on the fourth game of the year and the first game in district. Come on. If I upset you with my opinion, then I apologize, but this is a FOOTBALL board. There's no crying in football. This is getting to be like trying to counsel some insecure friend who refuses to let something go. I'm entitled to my opinion. I think it was a big win psychologically, but in the grand scale of things, just a stepping stone (and you should hope I'm right). You have an issue with the fact that I'm not as impressed as you think I should be. Whoopty to both of us.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami