No Offense

TradinUp BH

We can't, we throw sideline patterns all night, never look for the middle of the field, and complete like two screen passes which worked. The other passes were incomplete or interceptions. 3 INT tonight. I know it's easy for me to say from the stands, but I think we need short passes until we can throw and catch the ball deep.

I don't know, we play you in a couple of weeks.  I will be more interested in the stats from next week, but this week would be okay too.

We need to concentrate on Central this coming week.

I don't have them, but pretty much 2 or 3 for 15 on passing with about 30 yards and maybe 100 yards rushing for PNG. Ozen probably 100 yards passing because of one big play and 100 yards rushing because of one big play. About 9 to 10 turnovers in the game.

I don't have them, but pretty much 2 or 3 for 15 on passing with about 30 yards and maybe 100 yards rushing for PNG. Ozen probably 100 yards passing because of one big play and 100 yards rushing because of one big play. About 9 to 10 turnovers in the game.

PN-G was held to 136 yards total O.  Of course 2 TD came from 10 and 5 yards out lol.  Damn shame

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83