**Kountze 15 Warren 14 Final/Comments**

Great game tonight as thw Warren Warriors and Kountze Lions fought til the last seconds.  I was very proud to see big #74 on the side lines for the LIONS.  I was also glad to see a great game without any dirty shots that would cost any player the chance to play another night.  So hats off the the Warren Warriors football team.  As for the home town boys I am proud that they never quit no matter the odds.  GOOD LUCK LIONS!

This was a great game. Warren jumped out by 2 td's mostly due to turnovers by Kountze early. It became a defense game from there on.  Kountze scored on great play from their QB on broken plays.  Very exciting ending with Warren having a chance to win but couldn't come up with the big play.  Great sportmanship by both teams, neither team gave up.  Wished it would have ended the other way but congrads to Kountze.  Only issue I had was poor officiating, but it went both ways.  Proud of my Warriors and good luck to Kountze.

Heard some comments last week about the officiating crew in Kountze.This didn't decide the ballgame because it was bad on both sides.This crew should watch the game film because from bad spots to phantom penalties to just not knowing the rules they were as bad as I've seen .At least they didn't play favorites they were not very good on either side. :-\ :-\ :-\.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476