It has been a while

I need bail

It will not take many of you very long to recognize my sarcastic humor that I once brought to another bb board.  But after speaking to my many fans and my road manager, they all agree it is time for me to return to the spotlight.  During these next few months I will try to entertain all of you with my unique outlook to the local basketball scene.  I can only hope that my humor will be enjoyed by all.  Got to run...I have a DPS trying to get my attention.  For some reason I believe he thinks I am driving to fast!

Guest Ricthepic

Hey, I remember you from the other board. What a sense of humor. This board needs someone like you. Everyone is SOOOO serious. Like that post on PNG basketball...who cares!!! I remember watching you play at LCM. Dude, you were great.

Guest whatdoIknow

If you are the same jerk that played during the Jamoddi days at LCM and made those stupid top ten list....I can only hope the DPS was able to stopped you and had a warrant for your arrest.  Between all the crude jokes about the hard working people and coaches of my hometown Vidor and all your rant and raves about your night life,  I can only hope you will be sharing a jail cell soon with Simpson and Vic. 

Long live the Pirate nation!!!!!

Guest KirbyKat

I think it was close to Barstowe when the Nevada Troopers pulled him over and found his stash and a couple of shapely adorables last seen at the Tonga in Beaumont. Last word I got was the authorities had him locked up for kidnapping and crossing state lines... "Thats the Mann Act". Good luck O Keeper of the Doobie.

It will not take many of you very long to recognize my sarcastic humor that I once brought to another bb board.  But after speaking to my many fans and my road manager, they all agree it is time for me to return to the spotlight.  During these next few months I will try to entertain all of you with my unique outlook to the local basketball scene.  I can only hope that my humor will be enjoyed by all.  Got to run...I have a DPS trying to get my attention.  For some reason I believe he thinks I am driving to fast!

Glad to have you onboard

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami