Nederlands D-Fence!

dave08

I don't mean to be picky or anything, but it's spelled Defense, with an 's'. I see that alot on this board.

ON the subject, our defense is much improved from last year. Our DB's can actually tackle people, and the LB's play downhill. The Nederland D, will keep the Bulldogs in all of their games.

I don't mean to be picky or antyhing, but it's spelled Defense, with an 's'. I see that alot on this board.

ON the subject, our defense is much improved from last year. Our DB's can actually tackle people, and the LB's play downhill. The Nederland D, will keep the Bulldogs in all of their games.

i think he meant it as a play on words....you know like at sporting events they hold up a D and a little fence?

i think he meant it as a play on words....you know like at sporting events they hold up a D and a little fence?

ya so the offense was not there but it will through out time but untill then the defence will just have to keep playing at 200% but that should not be a problem.

I know what you mean, and I thought that may have been the case, but look at the post before your's.

I don't mean to be picky or antyhing, but it's spelled Defense, with an 's'. I see that alot on this board.

Should be spelled "anything".

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont