Raider Defense

f150craig

Guest maverick24

man come on he's not talkin about his record with juss lumberton he's a great coach

First of all Your stats are wrong second Your big mouth said the Lumberton Coach had a loosing  record wrong again!!! You are correct though all the Coaches you named have coached a long time. But yes you are putting the Coach down because you are saying he is not a good coach and you know nothing about him. This thread was Raider Defense not Bash a coach!!!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not big Dugat its Dugats lil brother or someone kin to Dugat but its not him

A.J. Dugat is Mike's little brother and A.J. is the QB now. I think the point that "texans" is trying to make about Coach C is that you can't call him a "great coach" until he has the record to prove it. I am sure he is a good coach, nice guy and all that. With all due respect, you can't call him great yet.

Your serious?  Dugat doesn't have to be Dishon fast, not many people are?  Big Dugat was not even close to Dishon fast.  Big Dugat barely broke a 5 flat 40 time, and he had 135 yards and 2 TD's on 3 carries aginst you last year.  But that was last year.  This is this year.  Yes I agree that you are better in Lumberton, how could you not be with 8 returners coming back on defense.  It should be a fun game.

I REALLY BELIEVE THAT OUR DEFENSE WILL SURPRISE DAYTON!!!!!!

DUGAT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE DISHON!!!!!   WE'LL BE READY TO PLAY ;) ;) ;)

Guest maverick24

Texans why do you insist on getting on a Lumberton thread about the Raiders Defense and continue to down the team or the coach. If you read my origanl post it said Lumberton has great coaches now and they are slowly building great players. Yes your stats you posted were wrong you said he had 5 loses that was wrong so I  did not say anything that was not true. No one said anything about Lumbertons coach's record simply that he was a great coach. but if it makes you feel better to bash Lumberton go ahead and have your fun I don't think anyone is paying you any attention anymore.

How come is it that every time a thread is started about Lumberton football it always starts as a positive discussion and always ends up being a bashing from other schools and Lumberton players running their heads and bumping their gums?  And now ya'll have even drug the coach into the bashing.  You can tell Coach C don't look at this forum.  You think after last years forum wars and the final record ya'll would have learned your lessons.  Guess not. :-[

Your serious?  Dugat doesn't have to be Dishon fast, not many people are?  Big Dugat was not even close to Dishon fast.  Big Dugat barely broke a 5 flat 40 time, and he had 135 yards and 2 TD's on 3 carries aginst you last year.  But that was last year.  This is this year.  Yes I agree that you are better in Lumberton, how could you not be with 8 returners coming back on defense.  It should be a fun game.

No way that Mike Dugat ran a 5 flat in a 40.  He played my Jags, he apeared to be running 4.6.  dont' know how fast Dishon was though.  But 4.6 in HS football is pretty darn good.

Trust me, he is no better than a 4.9 in the 40.  Mike had great vision and could make people miss with subtle moves.  He was not fast at all...

No way that Mike Dugat ran a 5 flat in a 40.  He played my Jags, he apeared to be running 4.6.  dont' know how fast Dishon was though.  But 4.6 in HS football is pretty darn good.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed