Raider Defense

f150craig

Dayton has alot of talented players. They should be the heavy favorite, but I believe that Lumberton will give them a game. Lumberton has scored some points abeit, some struggling opponents. They did match Kelly's output with BC.

No one scores on WOS but the Stangs have been struggling scoring points and they put their largest total against Dayton, that tells me Lumberton can score on Dayton. 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest maverick24

Forget who they have played the starters have only played 2 1/4's in each game and when they came off the field all three had neg or no yards.  I love the way you people on here think. Its kinda like the old scoolyard saying of App. State beat Michigan and we beat App. State so we can beat Michigan.  I don't think any real Raider fan thinks they have the best D or Offense I think Real Raider fans just think they are Better  and Dayton is not as good as last year, so Lumberton has a chance. The question I have for all of you is this. If Lumberton beats Dayton or even keeps it close does that mean that everyone jumps on Dayton next week and tells them how bad they are? Does that mean that the Schedule they played predistrict didn't get them prepared?  Lets be real WOS could play 3 2A schools in predistrict and they would still be a great team ONE because they have great Coaches and TWO they have Great football players.  Lumberton has Great Coaches now and is slowly building Great Football Players just accept it. We may not be as good as Dayton yet but we are better than in the past!!

Forget who they have played the starters have only played 2 1/4's in each game and when they came off the field all three had neg or no yards.  I love the way you people on here think. Its kinda like the old scoolyard saying of App. State beat Michigan and we beat App. State so we can beat Michigan.  I don't think any real Raider fan thinks they have the best D or Offense I think Real Raider fans just think they are Better   and Dayton is not as good as last year, so Lumberton has a chance. The question I have for all of you is this. If Lumberton beats Dayton or even keeps it close does that mean that everyone jumps on Dayton next week and tells them how bad they are? Does that mean that the Schedule they played predistrict didn't get them prepared?  Lets be real WOS could play 3 2A schools in predistrict and they would still be a great team ONE because they have great Coaches and TWO they have Great football players.  Lumberton has Great Coaches now and is slowly building Great Football Players just accept it. We may not be as good as Dayton yet but we are better than in the past!!

This is exactly what we all are trying to say.  Thanks for stressing our point.

Guest PurplePride

Oh Lordy... I have had three posts that i wanted to post but when I went to hit POST......I realized how stupid, immature and NAIVE I was looking........eeeww....it was HARD......Lord help me! The devil wants to come out and tell some "certain" people that .............you make the rest of us LAUGH!

;D

Lumberton has a great coach what are you basing that on.  Just say he is a nice guy.  What has he done.  A 2 year head coach with a losing record.  Dayton's coach has won over 100 games been to the playoffs every year that he has been a head coach except once.  Been to the playoffs 11 years in a row.  Newman and

Stewart have a track record.  Dont say Lumberton has a great coach until he establishes some kind of track record.

Guest maverick24

What makes you believe that Dayton is not as good as last year?   

Taking the word of the Bronco fans that have posted that they have watched the team and they are not as good as last years team!!!

Guest maverick24

Lumberton has a great coach what are you basing that on.  Just say he is a nice guy.  What has he done.  A 2 year head coach with a losing record.  Dayton's coach has won over 100 games been to the playoffs every year that he has been a head coach except once.  Been to the playoffs 11 years in a row.  Newman and

Stewart have a track record.  Dont say Lumberton has a great coach until he establishes some kind of track record.

The Raider Coach has had a winning program everywhere he has coached at all levels so dont down someone you know nothing about!!

Guest band of brothers

I definitely agree , attack the team you might as well attack our coach! get a life or better yet it's volleyball season i'm sure their are plenty of season tickets still available

maverick give me his record and please dont give me a dang jv freshman or jr. high record.  Head coach at the varsity level.  No one downed your coach, tell me what he has done.  Give me his record, I am sure he is a very nice person and he has done a ok job with the team that has never lost since pee wee football. 

maverick i looked some stuff up for you.

Stewart 121-61-3 

Neuman 116-56

Hooks  248 wins

Lumbertons coach 7-6 life time record.  Sorry they dont keep up with JV and Freshman records.

Maverick your a smart person you tell me.  Nothing against Coach C not putting him down.  I am sure if he averages 10 wins a year for the next 11 years or so then he will surpass Stewart and Neuman. 

maverick i looked some stuff up for you.

Stewart 121-61-3 

Neuman 116-5

Hooks  248 wins

Lumbertons coach 7-6 life time record.  Sorry they dont keep up with JV and Freshman records.

Maverick your a smart person you tell me.  Nothing against Coach C not putting him down.  I am sure if he averages 10 wins a year for the next 11 years or so then he will surpass Stewart and Neuman. 

man come on he's not talkin about his record with juss lumberton he's a great coach

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476