Will There Be Any Upsets in 1st week of District?

I hear ya, WH!

Seriously, I don't see any way Buna over Da'Wac is an "upset". Not at all.

Dont count out Anahuac, Coach Barbay is trying to get his Panthers back rolling again and i know deep down Anahuac wants to return to the playoffs this year. When i was in school Buna never beat Anahuac before, last year we played bad and we lost to them. All im sayin is dont count out Anahuac

Dont count out Anahuac, Coach Barbay is trying to get his Panthers back rolling again and i know deep down Anahuac wants to return to the playoffs this year. When i was in school Buna never beat Anahuac before, last year we played bad and we lost to them. All im sayin is dont count out Anahuac

Lets not forget about last year.

I think PNG will upset Ozen.  I think everyone is taking PNG lightly so far because of their first two games,  LaMarque and Crosby. I have a strong gut feeling that PNG will surprise everyone this season. 

I also feel LCM will be a bigger player in the district than alot give them credit for. 

I also pick LCM over Central. 

Dayton over Lumberton.

Nederland over Vidor

anyone think lumberton over dayton maybe

Before you consider an upset, you have to look at who the favorite is....

So....

Dayton at Lumberton....

Dayton should be the favorite

Central at LCM

Central should be the favorite

Vidor at Nederland

Nederland should be the favorite

PN-G at Ozen

Probably you would pick Ozen as the favorite

If Central makes a few mistakes, you could see LCM taking that game.

Dayton would really have to play horribly for Lumberton to stay in the game, just too much of a speed and skill player mismatch.

With everything going on at Nederland this week, I don't see Vidor staying in the game.

PN-G and Ozen could be a toss up, really no upset either way.

So....

LC-M would be my pick.  If Central plays a good game, forget it, LCM will need some help to get a HUGE victory.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami