Now that our season has come to an end

Guest Jody

Only 266 days till it begins

:thumbsdown

For a 5A school, that field, stands, and parking was awful at Baytown - Lee High School.

Nobody said anything was wrong with it MOM....

maybe if i would have typed: the only thing wrong with a female umpire is two letters, the F and the E....

all i said is that is was a first.....and hopefully my last....

i hate when people are out to prove things, especially when nobody freaking cares

This topic is so stupid and the answers are so ridiculous even I am not gonna respond other than to say the female sports comments about they are not interesting is LUDICROUS.....................And the birdman is right, softball is faster paced than baseball.

Guest Jody

I do have children' date=' and none are girls....although, If i did they certainly wouldn't be Liberal feminist vegan tree-huggers...

that is all...[/quote']

That's it. I am rooting for HF next year in 3-A. This guy is funny!

Yes, I too think HF got hosed on some of the pitches. BH had a few bad calls, but not near as many as HF did. Having said that, I still did not see a 5 run difference being made by bad calls.

Then you haven't sen any GOOD softball. It's a lot faster game than baseball -both the pace of the game and the action, especially between 2 VERY good pitchers .

fixed your quote for you....

I'm sorry watching a girl strike out 25 is boring. some would say even fascist

IMHO, softball is only interesting in 2 situations:

1. Mrs. Finch is on bump, oh wait no bump. On the pretty chalk circle.

2. I have been sitting here thinking for 10 minutes for a second and couldn't come up with anything, so i guess there is just one. :wink:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83