Huntington @ West Hardin

They have a tremendous fullback.Kid's first name is Davey, if the coaching staff will put the ball in his hands they have a chance to be decent.They also have a young vietnamese kid who is a pretty decent RB.They honestly look like they could win some ballgames with the personnel they have.Not sure what the problem is.This game will look like 2 teams playing in a mirror.Tubbs and Davey are exactly the same kind of players on both sides of the ball.

A big running back hasn't hasn't been so much of a threat against WH. Kountze's 99 is a big, powerful runner, and he wasn't a big impact last week. If Huntington can't air it out, then I look for WH to do pretty well. I think this one goes to who wants it more. Huntington is in a pretty tough district, and though it seems like they have some pretty good players, they just don't win very many. That being said, I'm going to take my Oilers in a close one. They've scored 2 td's in every game this year, the same total as the Huntington game last year. Why change that up?  WH - 15  Huntington - 13.

Guest orangeman

WH puts another "W" on the board in this game. I'm not going to predict a score or spread because I've heard that Copeland is very ill right now. The one thing that I will predict is a shut-out by the defense. Let's go Oilers!

I've heard Copeland probably won't play. I'm not sure who the backup QB is. I think its Miller. I know Miller is a good player, but he doesn't have much Varsity QB experience. Playing your first game as a varsity QB on homecoming night has to be a little scary. Hope he doesn't get "big-eyed".

Anyone have any info. on whether Tyler is healthy or not?

I've heard Copeland probably won't play. I'm not sure who the backup QB is. I think its Miller. I know Miller is a good player, but he doesn't have much Varsity QB experience. Playing your first game as a varsity QB on homecoming night has to be a little scary. Hope he doesn't get "big-eyed".

Anyone have any info. on whether Tyler is healthy or not?

im pretty sure tyler is a go he practiced yesterday

hope WH loses

you must be from kountze...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83