Hamshire Fannett @ West Orange Stark

Guest A-TOWN

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MUSTANGS

my goodness, you guys keep up with great stats.  Back to mustang85, that great Texas DC was the butt't coach of the year the year before at Auburn.  He is now head coach at Iowa State and, I wonder why they are not winning a national championship because he is up there.  OOPS,  I guess his great coaching ability stayed in Austin when he left.  The only reason that you do not go up to those coaches at WOS is because they might put your butt up on the chalk board and have you solve the problems for them.  Do not be a coward.  Show your knowledge.  You sound like you have it all figured out on here.

He does! You need to help the OC draw up some new plays and stay off the computer.  ;)

I have been on a shutdown, right now I am on day 13 in a row. I am tired as heck and ready to be off but it looks like I will be here until next weekend also, so I guess I will be out of it for a while still but hey it's better to have a job than to be at home broke!

Oh!  A shutdown?  Is that the same as not having permission?  ;D

Texas scored 41 points in the national championship game.  Why would mack brown fire the oc?  Have  they changed there oc since then?  I don't understand the comparison.  Surely you are not comparing UT's oc to the wos oc.  Maybe mack should have fired the dc, he gave up 39 points.  I have got to question your intelligence on this one 071904.  As far as me approaching the coaching staff, what good would that do?  If I thought it would make a difference I would tell any coach my opinion everyday.  Coach Hooks doesn't care what a fan thinks.  I am merely stating facts.  That powerhouse bay city defense that held us to 12 points, is giving up about 35 a game.  That powerhouse defense that dayton has gave up 30 something points to friendswood.  That powerhouse defense of those battlin bears gave up 30 something to caney creek.  I am just stating the facts 071904, dont get your blood pressure up. 

We finally agreed on something. It wouldn't do any good for you to go talk to Coach Hooks and if it did then I would think less of him. What I don't get is that you understand that it won't do any good to talk to him but you some how think that it will do good to continue and I mean continue to bring that garbage to this board. All you are doing is stirring the pot. Don't you think that the kids read this. Do we really need you to just keep beating this dead horse. It has been said over and over. Let it go, please.

Thats what they thought against Huffman a few years again. If HF remove the mental block they probably would beat WOS since they seem to have a bad OC according to the fans on here.

If the fans knew everything they would be coaches and not fans.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami