Predictions????

Guest Cardinal12

I say Brenham and PN-G will be a good series if PN-G comes to play, which this past week they showed they are hungry for a good run in the playoffs. I would love to go with png but I just think Brenham edges them out in a battle.

Brenham is a very solid team, but everyone is way to quick to jump their #1 ranking and national "gooblacocky"! I called a friend of a friend who umpired the warm up game between Brenham and the Woodlands. He stated to me that the Woodlands are for real and Brenham will have a tough time beating any of the top three teams from our area(LCM, Ned, PNG). He said Brenhams top 2 pitchers got very lucky, because with men in scoring position the 1st 5 innings the Woodland hitters with less than 2 outs lined out 9 times.

I think Stone will have our boys ready to pound the ball against them baby cubs. What a way to make a statement ! taking down #1.

LC-M vs Klein Oak

Both teams had good competition in their respective districts. Klein Oak had a no hitter against Marshall to advance. LCM I believe, has too many weapons. Wouldn’t be surprised if Elhert closes both wins.

Nederland vs Kilgore

Good chance for a little revenge. BigNed will remember one guy for Kilgore, big Eddie Jones from football last year, he’s the DH. Kilgore struggled against 3A Lindale who’s a good ball club. I’ll take my chance with Matison Smith and the Dogs squeak this one out.

PN-G vs Brenham

As much as I want PNG to win this one, the Cubs are for real. They spanked LCM 10-0 early, played Woodlands to 5-1 lost. In a 3 game series, Cubs take it 2-1.

Jasper vs Huffman

Huffman has one of the best hitting teams and with Bagley they should be favored. Jasper is solid 1-9, Huffman when series 2-1.

Barbers Hill vs Silsbee

On paper both teams are even. BH’s top 5 hitters compare with Huffman. Silsbee has a knack to pull out close games and I look for them to win the series 2-1.

Bridge City vs Kirbyville

BC in 2

Hardin-Jefferson vs Lufkin Hudson

HJ could sneak in a win against Hudson, but pitching is thin and they fall 2-1.

Newton vs Grapeland

Newton

Woodville vs Rosebud-Lott

Woodville

Admin,

Brenham is a very good club. The Woodlands score however was 7-2 and should have been worse if it were not for a few hard hit balls right at people. As for the 10-0 spanking of LCM, well that was a 1-0 ballgame with a varsity pitcher. The other nine runs came off of a freshman and a guy who had not played or pitched in three years. Brenham won the game and thats what goes in the books but I wouldn't look for a repeat of that game. Brenham will not beat themself but they are beatable. I think PNG may just suprise them!!!

LCM vs Klein Oak

LCM in 2...Elhert, Womack, and Dugas way too much for Klein Oak to handle

Nederland vs Kilgore

Nederland wins....Kilgore supposedley has a guy throwin 92....Smith will hang in there and the game will go to extra innings...Ned takes it in the 9th

PNG vs Brenham

Brenham in two....those boys are good....both games will be close and low scoring, but the Cubs will win both by 1 run

Jasper vs Huffman

Jasper in three....Huffman and Bagley takes the first one, but Jasper rallies to win two on Saturday, behind the bat and arm of Will Alvis

Barbers Hill vs Silsbee

Silsbee in two...Schooling and McDonald get banged up a little in both games, but perform just well enough to help the Tigers advance to the Next Round......

Bridge City vs Kirbyville

Well.......BC in 2.....

Hardin Jefferson vs Hudson

Hudson in 3....Belt and Hudson completely shut down the Hawks in game one....HJ wins game two, but cant take game three...

Newton vs Grapeland

Newton Wins

Woodville vs Rosebud-Lott

The boys from Woodville are good...They take this one with no problem

LCM Over Klein- To much firepower for Klein. LCM in 2

Kilgore over Nederland- Do you guys forget about Casy Witmire Kilgore's #1 that throws 92 consistantly. I would take the Dogs in a 2 of 3 but not a 1 game.

PNG over Brenham- Brenham has not seen the pitching that the Indians will bring to the table, it will go 3.

Huffman over Jasper- Too much for Jasper this only goes 2 games.

BH over Silsbee- Silsbee wins one because of Schooling.

Bridge City over Kirbyville- in 2

Hudson in 2

Newton

Woodville.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed