Deweyville vs Hardin Battle of the unbeatens.......................

Guest football09

Its not like our new coach chose them eiether.. Coach haynes doesnt like having a crappy preseason schedule at all..he actually hates it.. he thinks it is ridiculous.  But last years coach chose is so whatever.. I think this will be a great game..and i hope the best for both teams.. i hope nobody gets hurt and everything.  good luck hornets and dville.  I still think hardin will win.. ;D

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest oldplayer

Deweyville isn't that good they have played sorry a-- 1a teams and I mean sorrrryyyyy they have never faced a passing game like hardins and I mean ever....they say hardin schedule was easy but i mean groveton is a good team that loss to corrigan camden by 6 points and camden recieving voted for the top 10 in state and hardin beat groveton by 18 and had a td called back.....West hardin beat kountze and hardin beat WH by 18 and nolan didn't played the 4th qtr........

Deweyville isn't that good they have played sorry a-- 1a teams and I mean sorrrryyyyy they have never faced a passing game like hardins and I mean ever....they say hardin schedule was easy but i mean groveton is a good team that loss to corrigan camden by 6 points and camden recieving voted for the top 10 in state and hardin beat groveton by 18 and had a td called back.....West hardin beat kountze and hardin beat WH by 18 and nolan didn't played the 4th qtr........

Please don't. 

Hardin's schedule was soft also. There really is no need for comments like this when we are only 3 days from finding out what will happen.  DV beat the #@%* out of Hardin last year, so talk aint gonna change that.  It will have to be settled Friday Night.

Also, I agree with medicgirl, hope noone gets hurt.

Guest oldplayer

Burkeville 1a  bad,colmesneal 1a  bad, Vinton who in the heck is that......and Evadale 1a and not good....... I mean come on man thats a horrible schedule.....................groveton a very good 1a, West Hardin is a ok 1a will make the playoffs.....and tarkington 3a .......and High island sucks............so compare those schedule and hardin schedule is a whole lot harder than deweyville......and Hardin has dominated Groveton and WH.........I will say this again.....deweyville has to worry about the PASS AND RUN.........Hardin only has to worry about the run...

Burkeville 1a  bad,colmesneal 1a  bad, Vinton who in the heck is that......and Evadale 1a and not good....... I mean come on man thats a horrible schedule.....................groveton a very good 1a, West Hardin is a ok 1a will make the playoffs.....and tarkington 3a .......and High island ............so compare those schedule and hardin schedule is a whole lot harder than deweyville......and Hardin has dominated Groveton and WH.........I will say this again.....deweyville has to worry about the PASS AND RUN.........Hardin only has to worry about the run...

Heck, they shouldn't even show up in Hardin on Friday then.  Hardin already has em whooped.

And you see, on this site, you're not supposed to degrade HS kids like saying they suck, or their teams .  If you want to make a prediction, you can do it in a positive way.

Guest oldplayer

Hey I am just speaking the truth........you say deweyville beat Hardin 53-14....also deweyville lost there stud rb from last year....and also Hardin won 2 games last year lol and already one 4 and also they got prob the best coach around this area.......so there a better team and a Better coach football team......

Hey I am just speaking the truth........you say deweyville beat Hardin 53-14....also deweyville lost there stud rb from last year....and also Hardin won 2 games last year lol and already one 4 and also they got prob the best coach around this area.......so there a better team and a Better coach football team......

Now this is a much better way to say that you think Hardin will win.  Thanks.

I also, happen to agree with you.  Haynes is a great coach and I think Hardin is lucky to have him.  No doubt about it, I think everyone is thinking that it will be a different game than last year.  I hope its a different result also.

Guest football09

lol well people don't realize how lucky Hardin is to have coach larry haynes the guy has won everywhere he's been.......this guy could go anywhere in the state of tx to coach and Hardin got lucky to get him.......

Burkeville 1a  bad,colmesneal 1a  bad, Vinton who in the heck is that......and Evadale 1a and not good....... I mean come on man thats a horrible schedule.....................groveton a very good 1a, West Hardin is a ok 1a will make the playoffs.....and tarkington 3a .......and High island sucks............so compare those schedule and hardin schedule is a whole lot harder than deweyville......and Hardin has dominated Groveton and WH.........I will say this again.....deweyville has to worry about the PASS AND RUN.........Hardin only has to worry about the run...

Wow, you sure are a real classy person to be talking so negatively about a bunch of High School kids that way, I know others from Hardin aren't like you, I hope....... You can praise your team, without degrading others, try it, you might actually like it.

Wow, you sure are a real classy person to be talking so negatively about a bunch of High School kids that way, I know others from Hardin aren't like you, I hope....... You can praise your team, without degrading others, try it, you might actually like it.

SteelerCzy, I am not sure that oldplayer is from Hardin, but if he is, he does not represent us from Hardin....I agree with you 100%...I think for the most part, Hardin is excited about having a great year so far....we are opptimistic but we are not disrespectful of other teams...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder