**Groveton 32 Warren 15 Final/Comments**

Guest BLEEDORANGEANDBLACK

i showed up at the beginning of the 4th qtr.we looked wore out.is colt a junior this year?also whats the injury status tonite.i noticed a few players on the bench but i was down by the fence beside the band and couldnt tell who they were.my wife just called and said she's blocked in behind the band hall due to lifeflight picking up a stabbing victim.has anyone heard of this yet.this is unheard of here.

thanks

Colt is a junior.  No new injuries.  The stabbing was not at the school, they use the campus for lifeflight.  The two quarterback system isn't working for Warren, coach needs to pick one and stick to it.  I'd put Colt at QB and McBee in the backfield. We seem to move the ball when they go to the shotgun.  But what do I know!

Guest BLEEDORANGEANDBLACK

stabbing was a domestic dispute in town.glad it had nothing to do with the school.isn't this ramseys last year or does he have another year left?warfan you ought to put in your application,what you said makes more sense than what we've seen the last couple of weeks.

McBee threw the pass in the 1st quarter that was dropped,would have been an easy 6.I think he also threw the long pass for the score.Colt is doing a good job when he has time,but his number is #7.Travis Mcbee is #14 and Young is #12.Way to many mistakes tonight to even have a shot at winning.At least 5 turnovers,penalties in crucial situations and dropped passes.Gotta give Groveton credit they made the adjustments at halftime and Warren didn't.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami