*2A EC 49 3A HJ 11 Final/Comments*

KFDM COOP

EAST CHAMBERS-138

3A-44

Garbage teams that are very weak huh.  East Chambers has handed each of these teams there 1st loss.  Way to go Bucs, keep proving to those naysayers that you are a team to be reckoned with.  Sooner or later you will the respect you deserve.

Your wrong on that one, Deweyville, & Hardin will matchup very well with both teams, and will give them all they want and more.  Good job EC tonight.

Oh yea, we'll see. on another thread you have the match up between D-ville and hardin lopsided, so forgive me if I don't understand. 42 d-ville 28  hardin

Oh yea, we'll see. on another thread you have the match up between D-ville and hardin lopsided, so forgive me if I don't understand. 42 d-ville 28  hardin

Why I predicted Deweyville to beat Hardin by that score has nothing to do with why I think Hardin and Deweyville matchup well with Buna and EC, Hardin has a offensive philosophy that will cause problems with teams and Deweyvilles offensive and defensive lines will keep them in games against EC and Buna, IMO.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder