*Lumberton 42 Cleveland 0 Final/Comments*

KFDM COOP

Guest maverick24

Lumberton Starters played first half Most sat the second. Also Lumberton ran a very dif. set of plays than you will see next week, I assume because Dayton had 20 coaches there scouting.  Cleveland was not very good But Lumberton is much better. I am sure Dayton will be ready But Lumberton's season does not end with Dayton win or lose!!!  Anyway Lumberton has beat everyone that has lined up across from them doesn't matter who they were. I know it gets much harder next week but instead of talking trash about the Raiders I am glad to see some guys from M.C. wishing us luck. THANKS

Guest football09

I mean who cares they won 42-0  everyone knows cleveland sucks.......but thats a good stat up there ........lumberton oppenents 0-10......its about to get tough for old lumberton thats all I know.......going to be a different team on the field when they play dayton........can lumberton athletes match up with daytons......HELL NO.......but  if lumberton can control the clock and not make mental mistakes like that did last year....and not get scared like they do every year when they face a tough oppenent then i can see a close game........

This was an impressive win for the Raiders. Last year, they squeaked by a lot of their pre-season teams. This year, they have rolled up 40 pts. and then coasted in every contest. They are blowing people out that they should be. The majority of the posters are saying Dayton could do it with their eyes closed, but I'm sure the coaching staff from Dayton is not looking past this one.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83