BISD BOND

UNLV

Why couldn't they use the Ford Park for thier multi-purpose facility and add a swimming facility to the building out there. Partnership with LU on the football stadium for revamping it. I think that would save alot of money, but maybe I'm wrong. They for sure need new schools, but I would look at other options for the sports facilities.

i dont think it will pass...but the some of the schools sure needs some fixing

since ford park is a county thing, i doubt thats do-able....i wonder myself about cardianal stadium...needs some work, but its a nice stadium.......i'm a fan of stadiums on campus.....

i dont think it will pass...but the some of the schools sure needs some fixing

since ford park is a county thing, i doubt thats do-able....i wonder myself about cardianal stadium...needs some work, but its a nice stadium.......i'm a fan of stadiums on campus.....

I know it's a county thing, but if BISD built a multi-purpose building don't you think that it would be alot like ford park. This would be a waste and it would even hurt Ford Park more, if that's possible. I think you use Ford Park with an agrrement with the county along with the swimming attached. I like stadiums on campus too, but for a city with multiple schools, one stdium is enough and it saves the distrcit and tax payers alot of money.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124