Best QB in Southeast Texas

Guest ndn09

Guest football09

Hardin played Groveton....and dominated them.........West Hardin not bad......and he was taking outin the 3rd against them.......and taking out at the half against High island.......its about Numbers.....and Numbers don't lie.......so your going to hate on the colt brennan becasue he plays in the WAC hell no your not because the guys is good.....Jordan Nolan is good and he threw for 2 more tds lastnight  which makes it 11 and 1100 passing thats good stats.....and he's the leader and thats what makes good QB........

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hardin played Groveton....and dominated them.........West Hardin not bad......and he was taking outin the 3rd against them.......and taking out at the half against High island.......its about Numbers.....and Numbers don't lie.......so your going to hate on the colt brennan becasue he plays in the WAC heck no your not because the guys is good.....Jordan Nolan is good and he threw for 2 more tds lastnight  which makes it 11 and 1100 passing thats good stats.....and he's the leader and thats what makes good QB........

If competition doesnt play a role, then why did they say Hawaii has to win every game for him to be considered for the Heisman.

Guest oldplayer

What he is trying to say his it doesn't matter who you play you still got to do your thing and jordan nolan is......and you know what Colt Brennan is projected to be the number 1 qb to come out of the draft.....who cares who you play look at steve mcnair he played for Alcorn st. and he was a hell of a QB.......the thing is if your a good qb then you are goood and Nolan is good...I mean thats why you got non district and district games.........I mean thats like saying steve slaton isnt any good because he has played.......against western michgan, marshall, and east carolina........but u know what he's puts up the numbers every single game....and thats what its all about.......so hush idiot child........

Actually I think its too early to tell.  I'm not hating on the kid from Hardin, I believe those are some really nice numbers he has put up.  I just want to see how all the QBs play when it means the most.

I agree, let's have this topic for discussion after week 10, and see the QB's stat's after District play, but Tramain Thomas is my pick for best QB in the area, so far.

Guest maverick24

In here it is always about who you have played to some people. I say good job young man at Hardin I have never seen him play have watched TT play he is great but is alot like a third RB back there but is great at what he does. Bryce at Lumberton when District starts will show how good he is as will alot of QB's in the area. But everyone is about the #'s so Good job young man  at Hardin!!!!

In high school mostly, let's face it we don't get to see all of the talented players at all levels because most of us are just going to the games that our community school is playing. You have to go by stats no matter how small the school is, and I think the kid from Hardin is a good QB without seeing him play due to the numbers. That is how all athletes are compared.  Look at baseball, basketball, and football.  A person doesn't make the pro bowl because people say he's the BEST player, he makes it because of his STATS. Same thing for all-district ect,ect

The only way it would be different is if the first string QB goes down in the middle of the season and the second string guy begins to play and puts up great numbers for the rest of the year, but hasn't played as many games so his stats aren't as good.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont