Vidor vs. Livingston Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know what you are talking about. in 77-78 vidor went 7-3 in 78-79 went to playoffs. you must have never went to a game

Forgive me for interjecting here as I've been out of the area for 20+ years now and still have family in the area though, but when did Vidor become a force to be reckoned with at Pirate Stadium? This is not a sarcastic comment just really interested in their supposed transformation, because they were just quite honestly a horrible program during my time at home. (75-79)

Forgive me for interjecting here as I've been out of the area for 20+ years now and still have family in the area though, but when did Vidor become a force to be reckoned with at Pirate Stadium? This is not a sarcastic comment just really interested in their supposed transformation, because they were just quite honestly a horrible program during my time at home. (75-79)

also that was the time ronnie thompson coached. he never has had a bad program

OK upon further inspection the 0-10 consecutive seasons were more early 70's according to the records posted under the historical section on this website

Which makes sense to me because this would have been the bulk of the time my father took me to football games, and then the years I played in high school. 

1970 4-6

1971 0-10

1972 0-10

1973 0-10

1974 0-9

1975 5-4-1

1976 4-6

1977 6-4

1978 8-3 - (Lost in first round of playoffs)

1979 6-4

1970-1979 (33-66-1) .333 winning percentage

I dont know why I would have thought that, but the records dont lie. They were just a bad team when I was growing up in the area, I never meant this to be a smarta$$ comment, I was just wondering if Vidor had become a better team over the years and from the comments on this thread it lead me to believe they were tough to play at home. Take offense if you want but that was certainly not my intention.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami