Hardin vs High Island

OldSkool97

Hardin has a new home town coach and the boys are definitely in pretty good shape. As far as a weak schedule, I don't believe that is the case. Groveton always shows up to play and West Hardin is no laughing stock either. I take Hardin in this one. And for you Anahuac fans, you have no room to talk after Tarkington pretty much owned you in that scrimmage. . .better luck next year!

Bein' a girl an' all, I guess I don't get all the smack talk. Seems a little over the top to me. Ok, Hardin will win. We all get it. Save it for next week when the team hasn't faced such recent hardship.

Worked a little with some of the HI players shooting pictures and doing an article. They are an awesome group of kids — smart, funny and very polite. I was impressed. Hate to see them suffer. I do agree that, regardless of the score, their community will be glad to think about something other than Humberto. Go Cards!

~ Melanie

Guest football09

I'm telling yall right now Hardin is going to be tough to beat......they got the best coach in the district by far..........and there schedule its a whole lot better than deweyville's  becasue dewey has played 3 high island football teams...........

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami