BH & HF Final

BH will get 1 more round and thats's it!

Want to bet :D After BH finishes off HF tomorrow they will play Silsbee which they have defeated twice already!! Most on this site gave BH no love after Huffman beat them twice. Some may have thought BH was down, Were noit down Huffman is just up!!!!!! Hows it feeling East texas? The boys and girls from the east are kickin butt :lol:

The message above isn't for all, I know that some have given BH and District 23 proprs , but others have talked a lot of junk. For those that have I have plenty of Crow for ya :D

BH....200-100-7....10-9-1

HF....000-000-0......0-2-6

WP Ross Hales

LP Eric Neal

Ross Hales pitches a gem for BH only giving up 2 hits in going the distance. Eric Neal goes 3 innings' date=' then HF used Lange, Cuniff, and Moore.[/quote']

Ross is only a Soph. Too this kid is going to be something special for he Hill the next two years.

Guest Orangeboy

I was at the game. Hamshire gave this one away early, they played about as bad as anyone could play. The kid from BH threw a heck of a game. Come back strong Saturday if the rain don't getcha Horns.

I was at the game. Hamshire gave this one away early' date=' they played about as bad as anyone could play. The kid from BH threw a heck of a game. Come back strong Saturday if the rain don't getcha Horns.[/quote']

BH could have had something to do with HF's play! If it was a close game then I could understand but 10-0?????

Guest Jody

Want to bet :D After BH finishes off HF tomorrow they will play Silsbee which they have defeated twice already!! Most on this site gave BH no love after Huffman beat them twice. Some may have thought BH was down' date=' Were noit down Huffman is just up!!!!!! Hows it feeling East texas? The boys and girls from the east are kickin butt :lol:

The message above isn't for all, I know that some have given BH and District 23 proprs , but others have talked a lot of junk. For those that have I have plenty of Crow for ya :D[/quote']

Amen brother! Silsbee and Jasper here comes a sophmore team to whip you tails.

You can't make 4 errors in the 1st inning against any team, especially Barbers Hill and expect win a playoff game. BH put the ball in play and put pressure on the Horns and scored 2 crucial runs in the 1st.

The Hales kid from BH pitched a very good game. HF rolled the dice I believe and pulled Neal after BH got it's 1st hit of the game in the 4th to make 3-0.

Hales worked out of bases loaded jam in the bottom of 6th with the score

3-0.

If the weather holds up, it will be 2 and out for HF if they play like they did in the 1st game.

Guest airitout123

BHFan, did BH beat Silsbee twice this year or did they play once and scrimmage once? Even you are not stupid enough to count a scrimmage as a win are you?

I may be wrong, but I thought they only played once.

BHFan' date=' did BH beat Silsbee twice this year or did they play once and scrimmage once? Even you are not stupid enough to count a scrimmage as a win are you?

I may be wrong, but I thought they only played once.[/quote']

You are correct they scrimmaged once and played a game once. They had the same team on the field incuding Schooling both games, so I guess you could excuss it by saying it was a scrimmage and they didn't play to win :lol:

As far as the stupid comment, Don't try and be a tough guy behind the safety of your computer its unbecoming of you :lol:

Guest airitout123

A scrimmage is a scrimmage no matter the sport. Yoiu just can't put any weight on one of these. That is my point.

My point is, do not put weight on who won or lost a scrimmage. I do not think the LCM/BC game tonight decides which is the best team, it is a scrimmage. Vidor's JV beat their varsity in a scrimmage.

Just my opinion.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124