*PNG 43 Silsbee 0 Final/Comments*

KFDM COOP

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 fumbles with 3 INT's if I remember so far.  Hard to keep up with all of them.

So what your saying it wasn't PNG that caused any turnovers, just Silsbee beating themselves? ??? ::) Come on give us some credit we're looking for a boost. I'm just glad that we scored and got a W. Get next week off and then bring it to those Panthers ;D

So what your saying it wasn't PNG that caused any turnovers, just Silsbee beating themselves? ??? ::) Come on give us some credit we're looking for a boost. I'm just glad that we scored and got a W. Get next week off and then bring it to those Panthers ;D

Not at all, there was at least "one" player around them when it happened.  ;)

Difference is that the defensive coach for PNG knows how to get at least one player in the backfield by rushing "Eight" against "Six".  You would think that the defensive coach for the "Other" team would send at least "five" to combat the "six" blockers.

But then again PNG has that prolific passing game so we keep at least 4 guys in deep coverage.  But of course right now I am just upset...  I have no idea what I am talking about.... ;)

Not at all, there was at least "one" player around them when it happened.   ;)

Difference is that the defensive coach for PNG knows how to get at least one player in the backfield by rushing "Eight" against "Six".  You would think that the defensive coach for the "Other" team would send at least "five" to combat the "six" blockers.

But then again PNG has that prolific passing game so we keep at least 4 guys in deep coverage.  But of course right now I am just upset...  I have no idea what I am talking about.... ;)

Believe me I feel your pain, the same thing here for the last two weeks. Silsbee will be in playoffs this year. Good Luck

come on turnovers are part of the game!!!  how bout just giving credit to a team that just (cleaned your clock) 'pealed your scalp'...............Scalp'em!!!

Readall the posts.  I gave credit.

But just in case, it went something like this:  "Big win for PNG tonight.  You guys should be proud."

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83