cross country times

Guest distancerunner10

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Josh Daws of Evadale is definitely up there.  He has been running with the big schools every week.  He placed 2nd at the Cardinal Classic and 1st at Nederland, with Ryan Kelly of BC close behind.  Reanna Edgerton from LCM and the Barber's Hill girls have also done really well.  The Hudson guys and girls look really strong.  They came down for the Cardinal Classic and brought home lots of medals.  Bridge City won the boys and girls 3A division at the Cardinal Classic, and won the 4A divison at Nederland this weekend.

• 2 weeks later...

Well i know this jacob ricossa kid that can run it quick, he wasnt able to go to a meet last week because his grandma is very sick

Ricossa runs for HJ. He is a very fast runner.

There is no way you all are dumb. HJ has a lot of CC talent and he is not one of them

Jacob(never herd of him) is not the fastest for HJ. HJ's top three guys are Mcneely, Aadams, and McDonald(spelling?). So who is this Jacob Ricosa kid?

There is no way you all are dumb. HJ has a lot of CC talent and he is not one of them

Jacob(never herd of him) is not the fastest for HJ. HJ's top three guys are Mcneely, Aadams, and McDonald(spelling?). So who is this Jacob Ricosa kid?

Ricossa my be fast but the up and coming runner is Sundgren. He should finish top 5 in district if the coach allows him to run. the coach might not let him run because he embarrassed and taunted another runner as he beat him crossing the finish line backwards.

i am curious as to how you see him finishing in the top 5. i see the top 5 finishing somewhat like this:

1.Kelly BC

2.Lesch Silsbee/Cude BC

3.Lesch Silsbee/Cude BC

4.Shepherd BC

5.Simoneaux BC

who do you think the top 5 will be?

You better watch out for HJ's McNeely he is a fast runner.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder