Tarkington @ Buna Predictions

Guest A-TOWN

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Cougars could handle Corrigan-Camden this year. Buna looks to be playing better than them this year.

I wouldn't get carried away with the band wagon thing just yet, it's a long season still to be played, and CC is a yearly playoff contender that goes a couple of rounds deep, and is very good this year also, Buna's playing well right now, but playing well right now against a pre-season schedule and playing well in week 11 or 12 against a good quality playoff team is different.

speaking of getting drug testing, WH-backintheday your smoking crack if you think that Buna could beat Corrigan.  Corrigan handled Alto in a scrimmage and and beat Elkhart by 48.  buna is no where close.  it will be a good game between the cougars and the horns. 

Well that good that CC hung with alto but Buna hung with Newton.  Buna crammed it down Newtons throats, scored, and had multiple offensive yards against them.  Newton scored on a busted coverage one time.  Newton will beat CC this year so do the math.

Buna would beat CC

Buna - 35

CC - 21

Drug testing is overrated.  ;D And I ain't jumpin on the band wagon, I'm just saying Buna is playing some ball this year. All I said was,"I think Buna could handle Corrigan." Its my opinion and I'm sticking to it. However, there'll be no concrete proof until the playoffs if, by some remote chance, these two butt heads.

P.S.  CC - 28  Tarkington - 0

Hardin - 39  Tarkington - 0      ....Guess Hardin couldn't play with the almighty bulldogs of Corrigan either.

who is rooster? i'd rather be a cougar than a yard bird anyday!

BUNA-42

TARKINGTON- 12

Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Do you even play, wut team you on.  well, maybe your one of the lucky ones not in 24-AA cause if your one the unfortunate ones, try golf or the debate team.  EC and Buna have the 2 seats so the 3rd seat is out in the yard with the chickens to peck over, ROOSTER.

Sounds like someone is counting their chickens before they hatch........... ha ha ha .

Buna will be way too much for Tarkington to handle.  Buna is better this year than they have been in a long time.  They are too deep at running back and can wear a team out.  As far as Tarkington running the option, I would hate to be the back catching the pitch because that Hussey kid is a beast and will light you up with at every chance.  Oh yeah and hes a sophmore.

Buna by a lot.

Dont get your panties in a wad.  You guys in Buna are pretty sensitive. I did not mean to hurt your feelings, I apologize.  Bunch of Nancy's!!!  GOBIGBLOO the correct spelling is what, not wut.  You girls are funny.  How about we do something you are good at, like a spelling contest.  Have a good one. Hope you win'em all, except for tonight.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• No chance in hell that this pos is found guilty. 
    • After his silly conviction, President Trump has raised over 200 Million dollars!  The people are seeing through it!  Excellent!  
    • Let’s see if joe biden’s words about no one is above the law, made after the rigged trial of President Trump, rings true with his po💩son.  Hopefully, but I’m not going to hold my breath, they put the sorry sob in prison.
    • I liked his no bull crap attitude. He was a man of very few words. Extremely strong and freaky athletic!!! As close as possible to being the best offensive lineman to ever play the game. I hope his family finds peace without him!!! RIP #73
    • Chester, a small town in NE Tyler County.  A town that is seeing growth with the addition of a national chain store and a new school being built.  If you travel 287 toward Dallas from the Golden Triangle you have probably passed through Chester.  Things tend to stay pretty consistent and it is your typical small town.   A trip to state is the buzz around town, and the talk before church services begin on Sunday.  This year’s graduating class will number 11.  We don’t have a radio station that covers the Yellowjackets.  We are never a lead story on any of the news stations that broadcast to our community. With all that said, there is a closeness and sense of pride in our community.  Every community rallies behind their kids as they progress into the playoffs.  We are proud of our boys as they have represented our community well and with class. We invite you to follow our boys as they go to state.  We welcome the greater SETX communities as honorary Yellowjackets.  Tune in, watch live or come to Round Rock personally and join us in supporting the Chester Yellowjackets.  Go ‘Jackets!!! ⚾️💜💛⚾️🟣🟡⚾️💜💛⚾️
  • Topics