HARDIN VS. WEST HARDIN WEEK 2 PREDICTIONS

I hate to say this, but just being realistic if WH doesnt make some drastic changes in thier secondary this one could get ugly for the oilers.  Warren targeted on one CB, and ate him up all night.  On a positive note, the Oilers run defense is excellent with a very physical d-line and LB crew.  The boys are playing iron man football with 95% of them never leaving the field.  I think I counted 16 or 17 players that were suited up!!  The Oilers always play with 110% so win or lose we are still proud.  These tough games are just preparing us to get by the first round of the playoffs.

I think Hardin will have their hands full with some physical play by the Oilers.  Now, if Hardin's D can keep coming through with some really big stops, the offense should find a way to put some points up, and eventually wear down the Oiler's.  West Hardin has had some really close games with some pretty good teams this year so far, so Hardin will not be taking this one lightly.  The fact that its Hardin's Homecoming may give some extra motivation though.

Good luck to both teams, pray for no injuries to either side...

Warren didn't target 1 CB.They started throwing on #7 with a short route,after several completions the WH coaching staff moved Copeland to that side.He looks to me to be their best corner.Mc Bee  made 2 perfect throws and Nash made the receptions,not much a DB can do about that.WH will be OK ,Their predistrict schedule will help them once district rolls around.After seeing them last night I think them and HD will be a toss up.I don't see them having the depth to beat Hardin,it will be close early but the Hornets will wear them down.

I hate to say this, but just being realistic if WH doesnt make some drastic changes in thier secondary this one could get ugly for the oilers.  Warren targeted on one CB, and ate him up all night.  On a positive note, the Oilers run defense is excellent with a very physical d-line and LB crew.  The boys are playing iron man football with 95% of them never leaving the field.  I think I counted 16 or 17 players that were suited up!!  The Oilers always play with 110% so win or lose we are still proud.  These tough games are just preparing us to get by the first round of the playoffs.

Stelly should go 200 yards again strong in the second half well conditioned never comes off the field and has a great O-Line .

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder