Predictions on 22-4a 2006?

The title would be great' date=' however we all know that is far fetched, we are playing for respect, which we will get on the field....so...Lumberton Raider Pride.......This is the Year...hold on Baby. :)[/quote']

You cant get upset about any of us giving LR respect. We havent ever seen a good LR team.

I say yall would be winless in our 3A district.

I watch BC dismantle Jasper in the playoffs last season' date=' we know BC is a quailty team that is we Coach Credeur wanted to play BC, to get our kids ready for a hard hittting 22-4A.[/quote']

Well, youve got to start somewhere.

Blue, get the respect before you talk the smack! I will go out on a limb here and say that Lumberton does not make the playoffs this year. It looks to me like about a five horse race for 3 spots. I see it this way:

Central

Nederland

Ozen

Dayton

PNG

Any 3-way combination of the the above would not surprise me. Anybody besides these 5 making it would surpise me.

Blue' date=' get the respect before you talk the smack! I will go out on a limb here and say that Lumberton does not make the playoffs this year. It looks to me like about a five horse race for 3 spots. I see it this way:

Central

Nederland

Ozen

Dayton

PNG

Any 3-way combination of the the above would not surprise me. Anybody besides these 5 making it would surpise me.[/quote']

I dont see PNG being in that mix

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami