**Hardin-Jefferson 22 Cleveland 14 Final/Comments**

Cleveland only scored once on offense and it was very well set up. It fooled the whole secondary and no one knew where the ball was. The guy had ran in straight up the middle and went untouched for about 60 yards i think into the endzone. the other time cleveland scored was a punt return.

HJ scored off 2 runs by sophmore jacoby turner, and one touchdown by trey burrell.

Guest upsidedowninsideout

Cleveland fumbled once as there RB was crossing over the goal line. Lost 3 more fumbles and threw 2 other interceptions on the night. Bad luck for the indians. Better luck next week

Cleveland only scored once on offense and it was very well set up. It fooled the whole secondary and no one knew where the ball was. The guy had ran in straight up the middle and went untouched for about 60 yards i think into the endzone. the other time cleveland scored was a punt return.

HJ scored off 2 runs by sophmore jacoby turner, and one touchdown by trey burrell.

Cleveland ran the ball EVERY single play except for the long bombs at the end of the game and the end of the 2nd half. They didn't even have a receiver in for most of the game. How was it well set up?

They scored on a very well played trap. it was 82 yards. 1st play in series silent count. Defense didn't even see it until quick little full back was in the 3rd level. saftey missed the tackle and off to the races. It accounted for half of clevelands total offense. Very nice play.

Cleveland ran the ball EVERY single play except for the long bombs at the end of the game and the end of the 2nd half. They didn't even have a receiver in for most of the game. How was it well set up?

when i said the it was really set up. I meant the play as in IT. Not it being as in their offense. I just thought the play was well setup. it fooled me very well and i had no idea where the ball was. until i turn around and see a many sprinting down the field.

when i said the it was really set up. I meant the play as in IT. Not it being as in their offense. I just thought the play was well setup. it fooled me very well and i had no idea where the ball was. until i turn around and see a many sprinting down the field.

OK but i still don't see how a play can fool you that bad if they didnt even had a wide receiver in. He handed it off right up the middle then faked to 10 other guys like he did the entire game. I guess they could of thrown the long bomb not sure to who but what ever

Dline and hawk 25, no defensive player should ever be fooled on a quick trap.  Too many things tell you exactly where the ball is going.  Learn from that, attack and read your keys as a defensive player and things like that won't happen.  I'm glad to see y'all are off to a winning start.  Keep it up, and make the Red Storm strong once again.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder